By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan PRE-ORDER Chartz Thread - Will Be Updated Daily!

saicho said:
ToX2 - 290K first week and it will sell less than ToX first week in its life time.

For anyone who predict it to open around 300K and finish with over 500K, it would mean ToX2 would have one of the best legs for Tales game ever.

This is true.

To help LT predictions:

Xillia 1 did 512k FW but managed only 120k more after that, finishing at 632k.

Around the Network

Animal Crossing and Yakuza 5 are beasting.

And lol at Booby Paradise- i shit in my pants when i read that game title. The japanase are a weird folk.

That's the points I want to see from Yakusa 5!

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!

VicViper said:
saicho said:
ToX2 - 290K first week and it will sell less than ToX first week in its life time.

For anyone who predict it to open around 300K and finish with over 500K, it would mean ToX2 would have one of the best legs for Tales game ever.

This is true.

To help LT predictions:

Im expecting a similar case to Final Fantasy 13-2  so overshipping and bomba sales

That Horizon game looks awesome.. Do want!

And:
Xillia 2 FW: 420k LT: 550k

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

Around the Network
VicViper said:
saicho said:

This is true.

To help LT predictions:

The great things about lifetime sales is that it's not over yet. It will have several re-releases at cheaper prices. And it's not like you know how much it sells past week 4 or 5 since you dgaf about VGC's numbers.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Boutros said:

Screenshot from Boobies Paradise:

lol!

Not really a screenshot since its just a character still, but I begrudgenly get your point.

Here's an actual screen.

And yes, it does look like fun. SRT based around an anime when a grid based, turn based RPG.

outlawauron said:

The great things about lifetime sales is that it's not over yet. It will have several re-releases at cheaper prices. And it's not like you know how much it sells past week 4 or 5 since you dgaf about VGC's numbers.

I don't know, but maybe Media Create knows.

Top 1000 2011:

http://zonaforo.meristation.com/foros/viewtopic.php?t=1869404&sid=9ee9b7dd8daa9fa3a45b476056e34fb3

4 months after launch - 627k. And hasn't appeared in famitsu top 100 for the first half of 2012.  The same happened to Type-0 (released one month later than tales), Final Fantasy X-2 (released 3 months later) and others.

So you really believe it could have done much more than that? Even though it's a known fact the game and genre has no legs (and no re-releases let alone several).

Ok. All power to you. I would go with 10 to 15k sales in the next top 1000 and then 0.

Soriku said:

How in the hell does Boobies Paradise make it into the charts 119 days before it releases?

Anyway, first day sellthroughs from Chris on GAF:

Xillia 2 - 50-60%, half of Xillia
Okami, Yakuza 1-2 - 30-40%
WE2013 - only PSP version sells

Okami only 30-40%...Japan doesn't know what's good for them.

They're likely all intial preorders.

And so Xillia 2 should sell close to 75-80% of its shipment first week?

VicViper said:
outlawauron said:

I don't know, but maybe Media Create knows.

Top 1000 2011:

http://zonaforo.meristation.com/foros/viewtopic.php?t=1869404&sid=9ee9b7dd8daa9fa3a45b476056e34fb3

4 months after launch - 627k. And hasn't appeared in famitsu top 100 for the first half of 2012.  The same happened to Type-0 (released one month later than tales), Final Fantasy X-2 (released 3 months later) and others.

So you really believe it could have done much more than that? Even though it's a known fact the game and genre has no legs (and no re-releases let alone several).

Ok. All power to you. I would go with 10 to 15k sales in the next top 1000 and then 0.

I don't know how much was shipped, but I imagine the price has dropped in order to clear out stock.

Now, I'm not expecting it to have gone up to 700k by now (since you did feel like exagerrations my expectations with no basis for it), but my point was that it's not done yet. It will get a "The Best' release which should push another 50k without problem.