By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan PRE-ORDER Chartz Thread - Will Be Updated Daily!

Come on vita games!

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

Around the Network

Wii U games perhaps? :P I don't think they're available for preorder yet though

Namco started a countdown for Project X-Zone in video form

This is video #1, featuring fighters characters (virtua, street, tekken) agains the Red Arremer from Ghouls and Ghosts (yeah, lol)

Since this thread is more or less a countdown,  I think it fits :)

Tagged.
Outside of RE6, Is there any big hitters coming this year in Japan ?, the rest of the year seems to be boring even for the 3DS, considering how successful it is.

VXIII said:
Tagged.
Outside of RE6, Is there any big hitters coming this year in Japan ?, the rest of the year seems to be boring even for the 3DS, considering how successful it is.

What's your definition of heavy hitter?

Around the Network
VicViper said:
VXIII said:
Tagged.

What's your definition of heavy hitter?

I'd say above 750K lifetime. Or In 3DS or Vita case, a system seller that cause more than a spike for a week.

VXIII said:

I'd say above 750K lifetime. Or In 3DS or Vita case, a system seller that cause more than a spike for a week.

Well... Animal Crossing on the 3DS is the only that will do more than that guaranteed, imo. Pokémon Mystery Dungeon also has a chance of achieving it.

Other than that, none will pass that threshold, imo. But there are several other great sellers coming, especially for 3DS and PS3.

Salnax said:
I wonder what wonders tomorrow will bring.

Hopefully something slightly more exciting.

Yakuza 5 should show up soon! I also wonder when Everybody's Golf 6 (PS3 Version) will appear... I mean, that franchise was always about legs anyway (even the 5th one had fantastic longevity on the PS3) but the fact that it was already released last year will definitely hurt it sales.

^Oh yeah, Yakuza 5 is a serious contender!

+1 vote