By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan PRE-ORDER Chartz Thread - Will Be Updated Daily!

POE said:
I have a quiestion, what does the number in the TOTAL column means?

It's the total amount of points a game currently has. We're not sure what 1 point means but it could mean 1 pre-order at the COMG store.

Around the Network
--OkeyDokey-- said:
Haven't been following this thread. Came to see how RE6 is doing. What was the last game to cross 1000 points?

Welcome! I think it was Pokémon Black/White 2.

Residen Evil 6 can reach 800 000 day one ?

Deidaraman said:

In Japan? I doubt it... but in one week is not impossible.

Love and tolerate.

I think if a Nintendo game does well on COMG, it'll do very well in the actual charts since these consumers seem very Sony-focused.

Also: Resi 6 wow.

Also: Style Savvy, gj!

Around the Network
Tridrakious said:
DemoniOtaku said:

well.. is a Port/remake of a popular game for PSP.... the new game is coming to PSP.. I wish that at least it come to PSVita too like God Eater 2 recently was announced...

(bolded) This is the curse that plagues the Vita right now.

(bolded/underlined) and this just adds to the problem.

Well we'll have to wait, because Little devs are still making profit with the huge PSP market in japan, they will not change to Vita so easily an less with the 3Ds market growing so fast! I think that the change on God Eater 2 from PSP ONLY to PSP/VITA is a good sign.. on West PSP name is a bad karma for the Vita but on Japan not... PSP is a Sucessful brand/market, so is positive that some Cross plataform project come meanwhile... until Vita's market proves to be more profitable...

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

Salnax said:
Deidaraman said:

I'll eat my socks if RE6 opens over 800K first week.

MikeB predicts that the PS3 will sell about 140 million units by the end of 2016 and triple the amount of 360s in the long run.

Salnax said:
Deidaraman said:

Im not sure if it will hit 800k week one, my bet is betwen 650k and 750k.

Boutros said:
POE said:
I have a quiestion, what does the number in the TOTAL column means?

It's the total amount of points a game currently has. We're not sure what 1 point means but it could mean 1 pre-order at the COMG store.

Ok thank you

RE6 will end up around 1300 points it seem.