By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan PRE-ORDER Chartz Thread - Will Be Updated Daily!

Comgnet 1/16

DQ6- 692 (+22)

EOE- 175 (+6)

AT3- 121 (+3)

________

1. [NDS] Dragon Quest 6 Realms of Reverie - 692pt
  2. [PSP] God Eater - 250pt
  3. [PS3] End of Eternity - 175pt
  4. [PS3] Ar Tonelico 3 - 121pt
  5. [PS3] Ryu ga Gotoku 4 - 101Pt
  6. [PSP] Valkyria Chronicles 2 Royal Academy Gaul - 92pt
  7. [PSP] Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha A's PORTABLE-THE BATTLE OF ACES-lyrical BOX - 83pt
  8. [PS3] Gran Turismo 5 - 76Pt
  9. [PS3] Final Fantasy Versus XIII - 71pt
  10. [PSP] Fate / EXTRA Moon Box Type - 50pt

DAILY UPDATE:

Great increase for EOE, its going up a bit as launch is getting closer, should open well imo.

Don't know what to think of Ar Tonelico 3, ideally it should be ahead of EOE as its not a new IP.

{op will be upated momentarily}

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network
NoCtiS_NoX said:
^ is it because of the undressing female or male?

Female of course
But nah, thats only a (great) bonus. I like the second one and this one seems like it has even better battle system. Along with most likely great characters, interesting story and amazing soundtrack. Not to mention the graphics are finaly bearable

@darth

AT or any of the Gust's series(AT, Atelier) never really sold much. EoE might be a new IP, but it has the "TriAce" behind it, thats something.

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

Hey Darth wat does EoE point say about it sales... I dont understand

Xxain said:
Hey Darth wat does EoE point say about it sales... I dont understand

Well there is nothing specific we can say for it right now.

They will make predictions around a day or two before its release

they usually make these predictions by comparing its pre-orders to similar games that launched, they will probably compare it to SO4's pre-orders, TOV's pre-orders & so on

For example TOV got 483 pts

EOE should end upw ith half of that (if it continues such point increases)

so I won't lie to you, EOE's position isn't all that great, but we can't expect things like TOV's first week from it either. We'll probably see a 125 - 150K week 1...hopefully!

Obviously as its a new IP less people will pre-order it & more will buy it on the day

I just hope its a good success!

darthdevidem01 said:

Comgnet 1/16

DQ6- 692 (+22)

EOE- 175 (+6)

AT3- 121 (+3)

________

1. [NDS] Dragon Quest 6 Realms of Reverie - 692pt
  2. [PSP] God Eater - 250pt
  3. [PS3] End of Eternity - 175pt
  4. [PS3] Ar Tonelico 3 - 121pt
  5. [PS3] Ryu ga Gotoku 4 - 101Pt
  6. [PSP] Valkyria Chronicles 2 Royal Academy Gaul - 92pt
  7. [PSP] Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha A's PORTABLE-THE BATTLE OF ACES-lyrical BOX - 83pt
  8. [PS3] Gran Turismo 5 - 76Pt
  9. [PS3] Final Fantasy Versus XIII - 71pt

DAILY UPDATE:

Great increase for EOE, its going up a bit as launch is getting closer, should open well imo.

Don't know what to think of Ar Tonelico 3, ideally it should be ahead of EOE as its not a new IP.

darth, can you also add the release dates next to the titles. The numbers would make more sense then.

Thanks.

Currently playing on PS3: God of War III

Currently playing on Xbox360: Final Fantasy XIII

Currently playing on NDS: Chrono Trigger

Around the Network

Wow @ God Eater... its heaving some insane preorders for a new IP IMO... cant wait to se first week numbers

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

dolemit3 said:
darthdevidem01 said:

Comgnet 1/16

DQ6- 692 (+22)

EOE- 175 (+6)

AT3- 121 (+3)

________

1. [NDS] Dragon Quest 6 Realms of Reverie - 692pt (1/28/2010)
    2. [PSP] God Eater - 250pt (2/4/2010)
    3. [PS3] End of Eternity - 175pt (1/28/2010)
    4. [PS3] Ar Tonelico 3 - 121pt (1/28/2010)
    5. [PS3] Ryu ga Gotoku 4 - 101Pt (2/18/2010)
    6. [PSP] Valkyria Chronicles 2 Royal Academy Gaul - 92pt (1/21/2010)
    8. [PS3] Gran Turismo 5 - 76Pt (TBA)
    9. [PS3] Final Fantasy Versus XIII - 71pt (TBA)

DAILY UPDATE:

darth, can you also add the release dates next to the titles. The numbers would make more sense then.

Thanks.

Sure, done.

Thanks for the idea to do that, it will definetely add a perspective when comparing games on the top 10!!!

I couldn't find release dates for number 10 & 7 though, as they aren't on our database (or that isn't their name) & on the japanese amazon no specific game came when I typed em up!

1pt = 1000 units?

Bullza said:
      1pt = 1000 units?

Read the OP, there is a breakdown on what the points system means. There is no specific value it equals.

NoCtiS_NoX said:
      Great for EoE, AT3, and goddoita!! Wow! at FFVSXIII without a proper released date it's already on the top 10!? OMG! Versus will be big.

at the same time, GT5 is only a little above FFVsXIII although it had a release date. To me, that's a little worrisome.

MikeB predicts that the PS3 will sell about 140 million units by the end of 2016 and triple the amount of 360s in the long run.