By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan PRE-ORDER Chartz Thread - Will Be Updated Daily!

NSMB2 finally up for preorders! Second on the Amazon charts:

http://www.amazon.co.jp/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?__mk_ja_JP=%83J%83%5E%83J%83i&url=search-alias%3Dvideogames&field-keywords=&x=0&y=0

It's gonna smash the COMG charts today! Can't wait ^_^

Also Brain Age 3 up for preorders too. Big 3DS month coming up!

Around the Network

The Wii has sold 12M in Japan. More than enough for DQ. If NSMBWii did more than 4M in that installbase, DQ will do fine without boosting the HW.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Pavolink said:
The Wii has sold 12M in Japan. More than enough for DQ. If NSMBWii did more than 4M in that installbase, DQ will do fine without boosting the HW.

That is also the last major title to hit the Wii. It has been two-ish years of the system plummeting down the charts. The system is dead. It's replacement is coming very soon. The Wii doesn't stand a chance.

Nintendo doesn't support their hardware after they announce a new system.

Tridrakious said:
Pavolink said:

That is also the last major title to hit the Wii. It has been two-ish years of the system plummeting down the charts. The system is dead. It's replacement is coming very soon. The Wii doesn't stand a chance.

Nintendo doesn't support their hardware after they announce a new system.

Yep. We don't need to focus on HW, but to see how many people will like to play on Wii instead of the announced Wii U version.

pezus said:

Yup, but will it crawl to 1m+ eventually? I see an opening of 500-600k.

COMG has something like 115-120pts atm. Game has like 37 days left, so I believe a 500-600k is a little high. Maybe something like 350-400k.

1m is possible, but it needs more than positive reviews form users, as a Famitus perfect score doesn't matter anymore.

Edit: I mean Wii + Wii U version for the 1m.

Around the Network
kopstudent89 said:

NSMB2 finally up for preorders! Second on the Amazon charts:

http://www.amazon.co.jp/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?__mk_ja_JP=%83J%83%5E%83J%83i&url=search-alias%3Dvideogames&field-keywords=&x=0&y=0

It's gonna smash the COMG charts today! Can't wait ^_^

Also Brain Age 3 up for preorders too. Big 3DS month coming up!

And Okami HD is at #1... shows how reliable Amazon chart is.

MikeB predicts that the PS3 will sell about 140 million units by the end of 2016 and triple the amount of 360s in the long run.

“No he contado ni la mitad de lo que vi...” Marco Polo

I hope that Digimon will rise greatly in the chart, have been a fan of the series for a decade now. I'm predicting that it will sell 80-200K FW.

Check out my Upcoming Wii U Games 2014 Thread

3DS Friend Code: 4553 - 9954 - 4854. Name - David

Culdcept not bad, a 20k+ fw is granted...
Also, come on DQX! you can do it!

Pavolink said:
pezus said:

Yup, but will it crawl to 1m+ eventually? I see an opening of 500-600k.

COMG has something like 115-120pts atm. Game has like 37 days left, so I believe a 500-600k is a little high. Maybe something like 350-400k.

1m is possible, but it needs more than positive reviews form users, as a Famitus perfect score doesn't matter anymore.

Edit: I mean Wii + Wii U version for the 1m.

Conservative I see!

DQX will do at least 750k on Wii first week. Quote me

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."