By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan PRE-ORDER Chartz Thread - Will Be Updated Daily!

Mario Tennis should open around 50,000 or so. That's not too bad for a spinoff sports title.

Love and tolerate.

Around the Network

Does anybody have the time equivalent numbers for the previous Pokemon B/W and DQM? (Etrian Odyssey and Rune Factory could also be interesting)

Currently Playing: Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked, Professor Layton and the Curious Village

Anticipating: Xenoblade, The Last Story, Mario Kart 7, Rayman Origins, Zelda SS, Crush3D, Tales of the Abyss 3DS, MGS:Snake Eater 3DS, RE:Revelations, Time Travellers, Professor Layton vs. Ace Attorney, Luigi's Mansion 2, MH TriG, DQ Monsters, Heroes of Ruin

bmmb1 said:
Does anybody have the time equivalent numbers for the previous Pokemon B/W and DQM? (Etrian Odyssey and Rune Factory could also be interesting)

[NDS] Pokémon Black - 1031pt

[NDS] Pokémon White - 862pt

[NDS] Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker - 514pt

[NDS] Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker 2 - 406pt

[NDS] Etrian Odyssey III: The Drowned City - 23pt

It doesn't seem like any of the Rune Factory charted at this point.

shanbcn said:
This year big hitters for PS3 which are left are RE6, Super Robot wars and MGS: Rising? Anything else?

Yakuza 5 was recently announce for December.

Around the Network
Boutros said:
bmmb1 said:

Thanks! DQM 3ds seems to have slowed down (?) I seem to remember that not so long ago it was more than its predecessors (but maybe I am misremembering...)

Currently Playing: Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked, Professor Layton and the Curious Village

Anticipating: Xenoblade, The Last Story, Mario Kart 7, Rayman Origins, Zelda SS, Crush3D, Tales of the Abyss 3DS, MGS:Snake Eater 3DS, RE:Revelations, Time Travellers, Professor Layton vs. Ace Attorney, Luigi's Mansion 2, MH TriG, DQ Monsters, Heroes of Ruin

NoCtiS_NoX said:
shanbcn said:
This year big hitters for PS3 which are left are RE6, Super Robot wars and MGS: Rising? Anything else?

Yakuza 5 was recently announce for December.

If all those 4 are released with price cut then expect good year for PS3 in Japan.

bmmb1 said:
Boutros said:
bmmb1 said:

Thanks! DQM 3ds seems to have slowed down (?) I seem to remember that not so long ago it was more than its predecessors (but maybe I am misremembering...)

Yeah I posted that a while ago. It was ahead of its predecessors, but it is a remake, so the slow down is expected. A usual trend in previous DQ games was an astronomical increase in during the last week, so don't be surprised if this game cruises past 500 points.

And personally I find the Pokemon game numbers astonishing. Anthing above 1 million+ first week will be impressive imo

Well, tomorrow we'll see 3 new titles. They'll open quite low, maybe around 16 points. Sigh.