By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan PRE-ORDER Chartz Thread - Will Be Updated Daily!

zolt said:
Buzzi said:

I just realized that...there's only one SKU of MH3G on the chart? The game will have 4 SKUs...

Could this mean the game has even bigger preorders than what the chart suggests?

There is only one SKU available for pre-order at COMG.
The normal edition for 5,800 yen.

Why are they calling it "limited edition"? I don't think it's limited at all, the clock included in the package should be in everyone of the SKUs...

Well, still amazing numbers, now I'm believing the game will sell better than MH3, even if it doesn't make sense (smaller userbase, no online).

CURRENTLY PLAYING: Xenoblade (Wii), Super mario 3D land (3DS), Guild Wars (PC)

Around the Network
Buzzi said:
zolt said:
Buzzi said:

I just realized that...there's only one SKU of MH3G on the chart? The game will have 4 SKUs...

Could this mean the game has even bigger preorders than what the chart suggests?

There is only one SKU available for pre-order at COMG.
The normal edition for 5,800 yen.

Why are they calling it "limited edition"? I don't think it's limited at all, the clock included in the package should be in everyone of the SKUs...

Well, still amazing numbers, now I'm believing the game will sell better than MH3, even if it doesn't make sense (smaller userbase, no online).

Smaller user base is certainly a down side, and the fact that this is not the first portable version of the game won't help.

But the online part of MH3 might possibly have been a detterent when compared to MH3G... Just think of this - the online of Tri in Japan was pay to play, and so after the initial 3 months (or less?) you had to pay more to continue to play online. And there was no offline multiplayer except the arena, and even that was for 2 pIayers only, and in your home only. n MH3G on the other hand, you can have local wifi multiplayer with no time limit, and nothing extra to pay. You can continue playing with your friends locally (wherever you want) with no time limit, and so there is less incentive to resell the game (so less used copies floating around). So maybe in Japan that is actually an advantage.

Currently Playing: Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked, Professor Layton and the Curious Village

Anticipating: Xenoblade, The Last Story, Mario Kart 7, Rayman Origins, Zelda SS, Crush3D, Tales of the Abyss 3DS, MGS:Snake Eater 3DS, RE:Revelations, Time Travellers, Professor Layton vs. Ace Attorney, Luigi's Mansion 2, MH TriG, DQ Monsters, Heroes of Ruin

This is probably going to be a weekends thing, but anyway.

76 days away from release:

MH3G: 111p (+18)

MH3:  145p (+20)

Monster Hunter Tri has an advantage of 34 points, and had a daily difference of (+2) points.

Monster Hunter Tri ended at 981 points across 3 different SKUs.

If I did a mistake in relation to the days away, please tell me.

[PSP] Final Fantasy Zero Expressions - 283pt (6)
[PSP] ... When you have love in Guam Idol AKB1/48 auction, please be left in theirLimited Edition! BOX - 242pt (3)
[PS3] World Soccer Winning Eleven 2012 - 164pt (8)
[3DS] Monster 3G (Limited Edition) - 127pt (16)
[PSP] Hatsune Miku-Project DIVA-extend - 123pt (7)
[PS3] Armored Core 5 - 117pt
[PSP] ... When you have love in Guam AKB1/48 Idol Limited Edition - 106pt (3)
[PS3] OG Super Robot Wars 2 - 106pt
[PS3] ACE COMBAT ASSAULT HORIZON - 83pt (4)
[PS3] ヴェルサス Final Fantasy XIII - 81pt
[PS3] Dynasty Warriors 6, Takeshi future transfer - 56pt (4)
[PSP] Legend of Heroes Ao no Kiseki (Limited Edition) - 55pt (4)
[PSP] ... When you have love in Guam AKB1/48 Idol (Limited Edition) - 54pt (1)
[PSP] NARUTO-Naruto - Shippuuden Narutimate Impact - 51pt (2)
[PSP] Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha A's PORTABLE-THE GEARS OF DESTINY-GOD BOX Limited Edition - 51pt
[PS3] hen I started de Fuca and Desuko 4 Disgaea Disgaea. Append LimitedEdition - 47pt
[PS3] Final Fantasy XIII-2 - 45pt (4)
[PS3] Goodbye Special Edition ~ Macross F Movie Tsubasa ~ Hybrid Pack - 41pt
[PSP] To Aru Kagaku no Railgun (Limited Edition) - 38pt (2)
[PSP] Ao no Kiseki Complete Edition Book Hero - 34pt (New)

Goo ace combat.

Around the Network

I am too lazy to do it, but it is slowing compared to MHTri.

Awesome stuff :D And don't forget morenoingrato, MH3G is releasing in the holidays, so it will have better legs

morenoingrato said:
I am too lazy to do it, but it is slowing compared to MHTri.

MHTri's preorders have a significant temporal advantage compared to MHTriG: while the latter's preorders started 5 days ago, the former started being available for preorder since December 2008

So, it's nice seeing how MH3G is literally flying so far with preorders, so much that the distance with the original, at the same distance from release date is not so big.

All I know is that it will NOT reach 2000 points.

I expect 20 pts today, so 147 until now. Doing a lot better than I believe :D

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile