By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan PRE-ORDER Chartz Thread - Will Be Updated Daily!

good 3ds numbers, OP, tales of abiss & zelda are doing good numbers... And that exactly what the console needs, games, an more games... 

Menx64

3DS code: 1289-8222-7215

NNid: Menx064

Around the Network

Updated: 17 May 2011 (Tue) 08:00

Rankings as of May 16, 2011 closed

1. [PS3] Yakuza OF THE END - 497pt
  2. [PSP] Mashiroiro Symphony * mutsu-no-hana Special Limited Edition Bundle - 114pt ( 6)
  3. [PS3] Final Fantasy XIII Verusasu - 80Pt ( 1)
  4. [3DS] One Piece Unlimited Special - 71pt ( 2)
  5. [3DS] Tales of the Abyss - 58pt ( 1)
  6. [3DS] The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D - 52pt
  7. [PSP] Cardboard Troopers - 46pt ( 1)
  8. [PSP] THE GAME Limited Edition Black ★ Rock "White Premium BOX" - 44pt
  9. [PS3] Teiruzuobuekushiria - 36pt
  10. [PSP] AKIBA'S TRIP - 32pt
  11. [PSP] Limited Edition Queen's Spiral Chaos - 32pt
  12. [PSP] Scientific Railgun term (Limited Edition) - 30pt
  13. [PS3] Renkinjutsushi 3 ~ Atelier Arland Merle ~ Premium Box - 26pt
  14. [PS3] Metal Gear Solid Rising - 24pt
  15. [PSP] Limited Edition Complete Book Legend of Heroes, Green Path - 23pt
  16. [3DS] Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D - 23pt
  17. [PSP] ToHeart2 Danjontoraberazu (Limited Edition) - 23pt
  18. [Wii] Strikers Eleven - 23pt
  19. [PS3] TROY Warriors - 22pt
  20. [PSP] STEINS; GATE (Limited Edition) - 21pt

so are we back or what?

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

ExtremeBrawler said:

Updated: 17 May 2011 (Tue) 08:00

Rankings as of May 16, 2011 closed

• [PS3] Final Fantasy XIII Verusasu - 80Pt ( 1)
  • :'D

Wow it's been a while!! 3DS i see finally getting some games :) 

Around the Network

Uhm I don't know what there'll be for 3DS after June, are there already the release dates for Q3? Because I hope they didn't plan another lacking quarter...

CURRENTLY PLAYING: Xenoblade (Wii), Super mario 3D land (3DS), Guild Wars (PC)

Buzzi said:

Uhm I don't know what there'll be for 3DS after June, are there already the release dates for Q3? Because I hope they didn't plan another lacking quarter...

Q3-Q4 info will most likely come at E3

Monster Hunter Tri

Name: Silver

ID: 94BRVX

darkheart709 said:
    Buzzi said:

Right now still I don't see many games pretty much confirmed for Q3...from Nintendo Starfox 64 and probably Kid Icarus, but not much else...hopefully this wave of new titles won't stop, that would be foolish since lack of sotware is why 3DS isn't selling spectacoularly.

Buzzi said:
    darkheart709 said:
    Buzzi said:

Right now still I don't see many games pretty much confirmed for Q3...from Nintendo Starfox 64 and probably Kid Icarus, but not much else...hopefully this wave of new titles won't stop, that would be foolish since lack of sotware is why 3DS isn't selling spectacoularly.

they've said mario kart and super mario 3ds will be coming out this year with also possibly animal crossing

Monster Hunter Tri

Name: Silver

ID: 94BRVX

darkheart709 said:
    Buzzi said:
    darkheart709 said:
    Buzzi said:

they've said mario kart and super mario 3ds will be coming out this year with also possibly animal crossing

They won't surely this Q3, especially AC which still has to be unveiled after the 5 seconds of footage at the last E3.

I guess we'll just to wait for the E3 to discover the lineup...