By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan PRE-ORDER Chartz Thread - Will Be Updated Daily!

trestres said:
NYANKS said:
trestres said:
Christian973 said:
trestres said:
Christian973 said:
trestres said:

Weekly COMG sales:

• [PS3] Catherine - 383pt
  • [PS3]戦国無双3 Z – 161pt [PS3] 3 Samurai Warriors Z - 161pt
  • [PS3]MARVEL VS. CAPCOM 3 Fate of Two Worlds – 125pt [PS3] MARVEL VS. CAPCOM 3 Fate of Two Worlds - 125pt
  • [PSP]テイルズ オブ ザ ワールド レディアントãƒÅ¾ã‚¤ã‚½ãƒ­ã‚¸ãƒ¼3 – 116pt [PSP] 3 Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology - 116pt
  • [PS3]トゥーワールド2 – 44pt [PS3] 2 Touwarudo - 44pt
  • [PSP]モンスターãƒÂンターãƒÂータブル3rd(アジア版) – 43pt [PSP] Monster Hunter 3rd (Asian version) - 43pt
  • [PSP]モンスターãƒÂンターãƒÂータブル3rd – 33pt [PSP] Monster Hunter 3rd - 33pt
  • [Wii]ドンキーコング リターンズ – 25pt [Wii] Donkey Returns - 25pt
  • [NDS]逆転検事2(通常版) – 25pt [NDS] 2 Ace Attorney (Limited Edition) - 25pt
  • [Xbox360]キャサリン – 24pt [Xbox360] Catherine - 24pt
  • [Wii]みんなのおすすめセレクション 桃太éƒÅ½é›»é‰„2010 戦国å¨Â信のヒーロー大集合ï¼Â [Wii] Samurai large collection of prestige hero Momotaro Electric Railway Selection Recommendation 2010 everyone! の巻 – 24pt Maki - 24pt
  • [NDS]ドラゴンボール改 アルティメット武闘ä¼Â – 24pt [NDS] Dragon Ball Ultimate Fighter - 24pt
  • [PS3]レッド・デッド・リデンプション アンデッドナイトメア – 22pt [PS3] Red Dead Andeddonaitomea Redemption - 22pt
  • [PSP] ワールドサッカー ウイニングイレブン2011 – 21pt [PSP] World Soccer Winning Eleven 2 011 - 21pt
  • [PS3] ãƒÂイオãƒÂザード5 オルタナティブ エディション PlayStation3 the Best – 20pt [PS3] Resident Evil 5 PlayStation3 the Best Alternative Edition - 20pt
  • [PSP]喧嘩番長5 〜漢の法則〜 – 19pt [PSP] 5 Chinese gang leader fighting the law of ~ ~ - 19pt
  • [NDS]薄桜鬼 éšÂ想録 DS (é™Â定版) – 18pt [NDS] Hakuouki Essays DS (Limited Edition) - 18pt
  • [NDS] とんがりボウシと魔法のお店 – 18pt [NDS] pointed bow shop and magic system - 18pt
  • [Xbox360]MARVEL VS. CAPCOM 3 Fate of Two Worlds – 17pt [Xbox360] MARVEL VS. CAPCOM 3 Fate of Two Worlds - 17pt
  • [NDS]イナズãƒÅ¾ã‚¤ãƒ¬ãƒ–ン3 世界への挑戦!!ジ・オーガ – 17pt [NDS] Eleven 3 World Challenge! Di auger - 17pt
  •  

The Last Story already out of the top 20, probably at around 5k or so, and also, the game is already climbing the used sales chart. Looks like a good week 2 for SW3Z and a great opening for Catherine.

If you're going to post the COMG chart at least put in the effort of editing out the japanese.

Do it yourself then or simply don't read it, I'm not taking crap from a random poster with barely no history in the site. You should have checked how much effort I've put previously in this thread. If you are willing to read and not even bother contributing you have no place here to criticize me.

What's there to read? And if you checked my posting history you would see that i have contributed in this thread. Now quit the sensitivity will ya, it is NOT that serious.

I didn't see you criticize darth either and he posted the numbers in the same format a couple of posts before me. What's so wrong about it? I mean you felt hurt by me posting them so the sensitive one here is undoubtedly you. I'm just not taking crap from some random guy. Besides your contributions are nothing close to what I did, so if there's anyone here among the 2 of us that doesn't need to be critiziced it's me. Just go on and read it yourself from COMG's webpage or format it yourself, don't critizice if you aren't helping. And if you want to criticize do it constructively rather than in a jerk manner. Not that I expected much from you either considering your post history.

Go Trestres, it's your birthday lmfao

Yeah, 25 years of triforce :D

I'm sad that so few of my friends know! Spread the word!

Around the Network
    1. [PSP] Phantasy Star 2 Infinity - 549pt
    2. [PSP] Final Fantasy Dissidia Dyuodeshimu - 255pt
    3. [PSP] SD Gundam G Generation World - 231pt
    4. [PS3] Yakuza OF THE END - 194pt
    5. [3DS] Professor Layton and the miracle mask - 179pt
    6. [PS3] Dynasty Warriors six - 158pt
    7. [PS3] Disgaea 4 (Limited Edition) - 119Pt
    8. [PSP] Super Robot Wars Z hen the second break world SPECIAL ZII-BOX - 105pt
    9. [PSP] SD Gundam G Generation Collector's World - 85pt
    10. [PS3] Final Fantasy XIII Verusasu - 76Pt
    11. [NDS] Dragon Quest Monsters Joker Professional 2 - 75pt
    12. [PSP] STAR DRIVER Waker Legend teenager galaxies shine - 68pt
    13. [3DS] Street Fighter IV 3D EDITION - 60pt
    14. [3DS] Samurai Warriors Chronicle - 55pt
    15. [Xbox360]  two ster - 51pt
    16. [PS3] Disgaea 4 (Limited Edition) - 50Pt
    17. [PS3] Way of the Samurai 4 - 47pt
    18. [PSP] Super Robot Wars Z hen the second world destruction (Limited Edition) - 44pt
    19. [Wii] SD Gundam G Generation World - 41pt
    20. [PS3] Ocean Rune Factory - 40pt

3DS Friend Code:   4596-9822-6909

disgaea 4 needs to sell alot of copies!! i want to play the game =)

Owner of PS1/PSOne , PS2 phat/slim  , PS3 phat/slim , PS Eye+Move and PSP phat/slim/brite/go (Sony)

The Official PS Vita Thread! Get all your latest PS Vita news here! Come join us!

When Diegaea 4 releases?

italo244 said:

When Diegaea 4 releases?

on 24th together with Rune Factory

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

Around the Network

Dynasty Warriors 7 pre orders seem to be doing quite well. Hopefully it will sell more than DW6. It really deserves to outsell 6 as 7 looks so much better and has so many new and improved features. 

Rankings as of February 24, 2011

3DS titles

[3DS] Professor Layton and the miracle mask --- 189pt
    [3DS] Street Fighter IV 3D EDITION --- 61pt
    [3DS] Samurai Warriors Chronicle --- 58pt
    [3DS] nintendogs cats Shiba & New Friends --- 40pt
    [3DS] Ridge Racer 3D --- 37pt
    [3DS] Winning Eleven 3DSoccer 3D Soccer Winning Eleven --- 32pt

I hope Super Street Fighter IV has a great success and ends up outselling the HD editions. It's extremely important for Nintendo to have Capcom fully on board and let their games succeed on the platform.

Any news on disgaea sales?

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

Bruno Muñoz said:

Rankings as of February 24, 2011

3DS titles

[3DS] Professor Layton and the miracle mask --- 189pt
    [3DS] Street Fighter IV 3D EDITION --- 61pt
    [3DS] Samurai Warriors Chronicle --- 58pt
    [3DS] nintendogs cats Shiba & New Friends --- 40pt
    [3DS] Ridge Racer 3D --- 37pt
    [3DS] Winning Eleven 3DSoccer 3D Soccer Winning Eleven --- 32pt

I hope Super Street Fighter IV has a great success and ends up outselling the HD editions. It's extremely important for Nintendo to have Capcom fully on board and let their games succeed on the platform.

Why would it be so important?

You aren't hoping for Monster Hunter on the 3DS are you? -.-

Any chance we could get an update here? Or if someone can tell me where i can find this chart?