By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan PRE-ORDER Chartz Thread - Will Be Updated Daily!

Christian973 said:
trestres said:

Weekly COMG sales:

• [PS3] Catherine - 383pt
  • [PS3]戦国無双3 Z – 161pt [PS3] 3 Samurai Warriors Z - 161pt
  • [PS3]MARVEL VS. CAPCOM 3 Fate of Two Worlds – 125pt [PS3] MARVEL VS. CAPCOM 3 Fate of Two Worlds - 125pt
  • [PSP]テイルズ オブ ザ ワールド レディアントãƒÅ¾ã‚¤ã‚½ãƒ­ã‚¸ãƒ¼3 – 116pt [PSP] 3 Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology - 116pt
  • [PS3]トゥーワールド2 – 44pt [PS3] 2 Touwarudo - 44pt
  • [PSP]モンスターãƒÂンターãƒÂータブル3rd(アジア版) – 43pt [PSP] Monster Hunter 3rd (Asian version) - 43pt
  • [PSP]モンスターãƒÂンターãƒÂータブル3rd – 33pt [PSP] Monster Hunter 3rd - 33pt
  • [Wii]ドンキーコング リターンズ – 25pt [Wii] Donkey Returns - 25pt
  • [NDS]逆転検事2(通常版) – 25pt [NDS] 2 Ace Attorney (Limited Edition) - 25pt
  • [Xbox360]キャサリン – 24pt [Xbox360] Catherine - 24pt
  • [Wii]みんなのおすすめセレクション 桃太éƒÅ½é›»é‰„2010 戦国å¨Â信のヒーロー大集合ï¼Â [Wii] Samurai large collection of prestige hero Momotaro Electric Railway Selection Recommendation 2010 everyone! の巻 – 24pt Maki - 24pt
  • [NDS]ドラゴンボール改 アルティメット武闘ä¼Â – 24pt [NDS] Dragon Ball Ultimate Fighter - 24pt
  • [PS3]レッド・デッド・リデンプション アンデッドナイトメア – 22pt [PS3] Red Dead Andeddonaitomea Redemption - 22pt
  • [PSP] ワールドサッカー ウイニングイレブン2011 – 21pt [PSP] World Soccer Winning Eleven 2 011 - 21pt
  • [PS3] ãƒÂイオãƒÂザード5 オルタナティブ エディション PlayStation3 the Best – 20pt [PS3] Resident Evil 5 PlayStation3 the Best Alternative Edition - 20pt
  • [PSP]喧嘩番長5 〜漢の法則〜 – 19pt [PSP] 5 Chinese gang leader fighting the law of ~ ~ - 19pt
  • [NDS]薄桜鬼 éšÂ想録 DS (é™Â定版) – 18pt [NDS] Hakuouki Essays DS (Limited Edition) - 18pt
  • [NDS] とんがりボウシと魔法のお店 – 18pt [NDS] pointed bow shop and magic system - 18pt
  • [Xbox360]MARVEL VS. CAPCOM 3 Fate of Two Worlds – 17pt [Xbox360] MARVEL VS. CAPCOM 3 Fate of Two Worlds - 17pt
  • [NDS]イナズãƒÅ¾ã‚¤ãƒ¬ãƒ–ン3 世界への挑戦!!ジ・オーガ – 17pt [NDS] Eleven 3 World Challenge! Di auger - 17pt
  •  

The Last Story already out of the top 20, probably at around 5k or so, and also, the game is already climbing the used sales chart. Looks like a good week 2 for SW3Z and a great opening for Catherine.

If you're going to post the COMG chart at least put in the effort of editing out the japanese.

Do it yourself then or simply don't read it, I'm not taking crap from a random poster with barely no history in the site. You should have checked how much effort I've put previously in this thread. If you are willing to read and not even bother contributing you have no place here to criticize me.

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
    Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
    Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

Around the Network
    trestres said:
    Christian973 said:
    trestres said:

Weekly COMG sales:

• [PS3]MARVEL VS. CAPCOM 3 Fate of Two Worlds – 125pt [PS3] MARVEL VS. CAPCOM 3 Fate of Two Worlds - 125pt
  • [PSP]テイルズ オブ ザ ワールド レディアントãƒÅ¾ã‚¤ã‚½ãƒ­ã‚¸ãƒ¼3 – 116pt [PSP] 3 Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology - 116pt
  • [PSP]モンスターãƒÂンターãƒÂータブル3rd(アジア版) – 43pt [PSP] Monster Hunter 3rd (Asian version) - 43pt
  • [Wii]みんなのおすすめセレクション 桃太éƒÅ½é›»é‰„2010 戦国å¨Â信のヒーロー大集合ï¼Â [Wii] Samurai large collection of prestige hero Momotaro Electric Railway Selection Recommendation 2010 everyone! の巻 – 24pt Maki - 24pt
  • [PS3]レッド・デッド・リデンプション アンデッドナイトメア – 22pt [PS3] Red Dead Andeddonaitomea Redemption - 22pt
  • [PSP] ワールドサッカー ウイニングイレブン2011 – 21pt [PSP] World Soccer Winning Eleven 2 011 - 21pt
  • [PS3] ãƒÂイオãƒÂザード5 オルタナティブ エディション PlayStation3 the Best – 20pt [PS3] Resident Evil 5 PlayStation3 the Best Alternative Edition - 20pt
  • [PSP]喧嘩番長5 〜漢の法則〜 – 19pt [PSP] 5 Chinese gang leader fighting the law of ~ ~ - 19pt
  • [NDS]薄桜鬼 éšÂ想録 DS (é™Â定版) – 18pt [NDS] Hakuouki Essays DS (Limited Edition) - 18pt
  • [Xbox360]MARVEL VS. CAPCOM 3 Fate of Two Worlds – 17pt [Xbox360] MARVEL VS. CAPCOM 3 Fate of Two Worlds - 17pt
  • [NDS]イナズãƒÅ¾ã‚¤ãƒ¬ãƒ–ン3 世界への挑戦!!ジ・オーガ – 17pt [NDS] Eleven 3 World Challenge! Di auger - 17pt
  •  

The Last Story already out of the top 20, probably at around 5k or so, and also, the game is already climbing the used sales chart. Looks like a good week 2 for SW3Z and a great opening for Catherine.

If you're going to post the COMG chart at least put in the effort of editing out the japanese.

Do it yourself then or simply don't read it, I'm not taking crap from a random poster with barely no history in the site. You should have checked how much effort I've put previously in this thread. If you are willing to read and not even bother contributing you have no place here to criticize me.

What's there to read? And if you checked my posting history you would see that i have contributed in this thread. Now quit the sensitivity will ya, it is NOT that serious.

3DS Friend Code:   4596-9822-6909

Christian973 said:
    trestres said:
    Christian973 said:
    trestres said:

Weekly COMG sales:

•  

What's there to read? And if you checked my posting history you would see that i have contributed in this thread. Now quit the sensitivity will ya, it is NOT that serious.

I didn't see you criticize darth either and he posted the numbers in the same format a couple of posts before me. What's so wrong about it? I mean you felt hurt by me posting them so the sensitive one here is undoubtedly you. I'm just not taking crap from some random guy. Besides your contributions are nothing close to what I did, so if there's anyone here among the 2 of us that doesn't need to be critiziced it's me. Just go on and read it yourself from COMG's webpage or format it yourself, don't critizice if you aren't helping. And if you want to criticize do it constructively rather than in a jerk manner. Not that I expected much from you either considering your post history.

Bets with Conegamer:

Fullfilled Prophecies

Christian973 said:
    trestres said:
    Christian973 said:

unless you yourself post cleaned versions of it, you have no right to whine about it. that comment was just unneeded

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Rankings as of February 20, 2011 closed

1. [PSP] Phantasy Star 2 Infinity - 539pt
    2. [PSP] Final Fantasy Dissidia Dyuodeshimu - 248pt
    3. [PSP] SD Gundam G Generation World - 216pt
    4. [PS3] Yakuza OF THE END - 188pt
    5. [3DS] Professor Layton and the miracle mask - 174pt
    6. [PS3] Dynasty Warriors six - 153pt
    7. [PS3] Disgaea 4 (Limited Edition) - 117Pt
    8. [PSP] Super Robot Wars Z hen the second break world SPECIAL ZII-BOX - 101pt
    9. [PSP] SD Gundam G Generation Collector's World - 83pt
    10. [NDS] Dragon Quest Monsters Joker Professional 2 - 76pt
    11. [PS3] Final Fantasy XIII Verusasu - 76Pt
    12. [PSP] STAR DRIVER Waker Legend teenager galaxies shine - 65pt
    13. [3DS] Street Fighter IV 3D EDITION - 56pt
    14. [3DS] Samurai Warriors Chronicle - 53pt
    15. [Xbox360] two ster - 50pt
    16. [PS3] Disgaea 4 (Limited Edition) - 49Pt
    17. [PS3] Way of the Samurai 4 - 46pt
    18. [PSP] Super Robot Wars Z hen the second world destruction (Limited Edition) - 43pt
    19. [Wii] SD Gundam G Generation World - 39pt
    20. [PS3] Ocean Rune Factory - 38pt

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
    Around the Network
    gustave154 said:
    Beuli2 said:
    darthdevidem01 said:

Rankings as of February 19, 2011 closed

• [PSP] Phantasy Star 2 Infinity - 528pt
  • [PSP]  Final Fantasy Dissidia Dyuodeshimu - 239pt
  • [PSP] SD Gundam G Generation World - 200pt
  • [PS3] Yakuza OF THE END - 182pt
  • [3DS]  Professor Layton and the miracle mask - 171pt
  • [PS3]  Dynasty Warriors six - 144pt
  • [PS3]  Disgaea 4 (Limited Edition) - 113Pt
  • [PSP]  Super Robot Wars Z hen the second break world SPECIAL ZII-BOX - 99pt
  • [PSP]  SD Gundam G Generation Collector's World - 82pt
  • [PS3] Final Fantasy XIII Verusasu - 76Pt
  • [NDS]  Dragon Quest Monsters Joker Professional 2 - 70pt
  • [PSP] STAR DRIVER Waker Legend teenager galaxies shine - 64pt
  • [3DS] Street Fighter IV 3D EDITION - 54pt
  • [3DS]Samurai Warriors Chronicle - 51pt
  • [Xbox360]  two ster - 48pt
  • [PS3]  Way of the Samurai 4 - 44pt
  • [PS3]  Disgaea 4 (Limited Edition) - 44Pt
  • [PSP] Super Robot Wars Z: The second world destruction (LE) - 39pt
  • [Wii]  SD Gundam G Generation World - 39pt
  • [PS3]  [PS3] Ocean Rune Factory - 38pt

• For clearer comparison to the post above......

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

All you need to do is cut and paste the original Japanese into Google Translate rather than cut and pasting the tranlated webpage, nothing to edit ...

Rank aggregation period: February 14, 2011 ~ February 20, 2011

1. [PS3] Catherine - 383pt

2. [PS3] 3 Samurai Warriors Z - 161pt

3. [PS3] MARVEL VS. CAPCOM 3 Fate of Two Worlds - 125pt

4. [PSP] 3 Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology - 116pt

5. [PS3] 2 Touwarudo - 44pt

6. [PSP] Monster Hunter 3rd (Asian version) - 43pt

7. [PSP] Monster Hunter 3rd - 33pt

8. [Wii] Donkey Returns - 25pt

9. [NDS] 2 Ace Attorney (Limited Edition) - 25pt

10. [Xbox360] Catherine - 24pt

11. [Wii] Samurai large collection of prestige hero Momotaro Electric Railway Selection Recommendation 2010 everyone! Maki - 24pt

12. [NDS] Dragon Ball Ultimate Fighter - 24pt

13. [PS3] Red Dead Andeddonaitomea Redemption - 22pt

14. [PSP] 2011 World Soccer Winning Eleven - 21pt

15. [PS3] Resident Evil 5: Alternative Edition PlayStation3 the Best - 20pt

16. [PSP] 5 Chinese gang leader fighting the law of ~ ~ - 19pt

17. [NDS] Hakuouki Essays DS (Limited Edition) - 18pt

18. [NDS] pointed bow shop and magic system - 18pt

19. [Xbox360] MARVEL VS. CAPCOM 3 Fate of Two Worlds - 17pt

20. [NDS] Eleven 3 World Challenge! Di auger - 17pt

Xbox software has really collapsed, Catherine PS3 outsold Catherine 360 by nearly 20-1 !

trestres said:
    Christian973 said:
    trestres said:
    Christian973 said:
    trestres said:

Weekly COMG sales:

•  

I didn't see you criticize darth either and he posted the numbers in the same format a couple of posts before me. What's so wrong about it? I mean you felt hurt by me posting them so the sensitive one here is undoubtedly you. I'm just not taking crap from some random guy. Besides your contributions are nothing close to what I did, so if there's anyone here among the 2 of us that doesn't need to be critiziced it's me. Just go on and read it yourself from COMG's webpage or format it yourself, don't critizice if you aren't helping. And if you want to criticize do it constructively rather than in a jerk manner. Not that I expected much from you either considering your post history.

Go Trestres, it's your birthday lmfao

Will Disgaea 4 meet shareholders expectations?

Disgaea 4 (Limited Edition) --- 117pt

Disgaea 4 (Normal Edition) --- 46pt

Disgaea 4 (All Editions) --- 163pt

Disgaea 3 (All Editions) ---  140pt (First Week Sales 56,441 units)

Disgaea 2 (All Editions) --- 311pt (First Week Sales 97,456 units)

NYANKS said:
    trestres said:
    Christian973 said:
    trestres said:
    Christian973 said:
    trestres said:

Weekly COMG sales:

•  

Go Trestres, it's your birthday lmfao

Yeah, 25 years of triforce :D

Bets with Conegamer:

Fullfilled Prophecies