By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan PRE-ORDER Chartz Thread - Will Be Updated Daily!

Mad55 said:

tales of the world just pooped on the competition lol.

It's all relative... In the country of the blind, the one eyed man is king.

Currently Playing: Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked, Professor Layton and the Curious Village

Anticipating: Xenoblade, The Last Story, Mario Kart 7, Rayman Origins, Zelda SS, Crush3D, Tales of the Abyss 3DS, MGS:Snake Eater 3DS, RE:Revelations, Time Travellers, Professor Layton vs. Ace Attorney, Luigi's Mansion 2, MH TriG, DQ Monsters, Heroes of Ruin

Around the Network
bmmb1 said:
Mad55 said:

tales of the world just pooped on the competition lol.

It's all relative... In the country of the blind, the one eyed man is king.

LMAO indeed

phantasy star (-1) 

always funny when i see something like that happens :D

There is NeoGaf chatter reporting that The Last Story has sold out of its first shipment, and that second shipment will arrive tomorrow!

Makes me happy to hear that.

fwap said:

There is NeoGaf chatter reporting that The Last Story has sold out of its first shipment, and that second shipment will arrive tomorrow!

YES! Oh, I want some First Day numbers!

Around the Network
fwap said:

Over 100K confirmed then, maybe close to 200K like ioi said.

Buying in 2015: Captain toad: treasure tracker,

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d

fwap said:

Where did you see that?  Ilooked in the Last Story thread and, while there were a couple of mouth watering player impressions from today, I didn't see anything about sales?

Currently Playing: Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked, Professor Layton and the Curious Village

Anticipating: Xenoblade, The Last Story, Mario Kart 7, Rayman Origins, Zelda SS, Crush3D, Tales of the Abyss 3DS, MGS:Snake Eater 3DS, RE:Revelations, Time Travellers, Professor Layton vs. Ace Attorney, Luigi's Mansion 2, MH TriG, DQ Monsters, Heroes of Ruin

Over 200 then? God please let this game get at least 500k LT.

3DS Friend Code:   4596-9822-6909

bmmb1 said:
fwap said:

Where did you see that?  Ilooked in the Last Story thread and, while there were a couple of mouth watering player impressions from today, I didn't see anything about sales?

If true...

Preorders were just above 100,000 right before release. If it is sold out, the 2nd shipment is probably another 50k at least. Either way, its first week is gonna outdo Xenoblade's lifetime!

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

forest-spirit said:
fwap said:

YES! Oh, I want some First Day numbers!

Where have the threads gone showing first day sales, I never see any of them around anymore. Are they still being published somewhere??