By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan PRE-ORDER Chartz Thread - Will Be Updated Daily!

100 points is in the bag! Let's see... if this time it actually stabilizes for once, it could easily end up over 130 points. The way things have been going, though, it'll probably just crawl past 110.

“These are my principles; if you don’t like them, I have others.” – Groucho Marx

Around the Network

Meh, TLS will bomb :/..............

zomg!! 8 points!!! at this rate it'll hit 100...... :/

I reckon The Last Story will have a first week of 120k-125k. That's definitely no bomb, although it isn't great either.

Chrizum said:

I reckon The Last Story will have a first week of 120k-125k. That's definitely no bomb, although it isn't great either.

5k mysterious copies coming from nowhere!

Boutros said:
Chrizum said:

I don't think I understand...

Around the Network
Boutros said:
Chrizum said:

duh, it'll be on 125k to make all fans happy to then be adjusted down to 67k

edit: btw, is the 120k shipped counting bundles??

Chrizum said:
Boutros said:
Chrizum said:

120k will be shipped FW. It surely includes bundles.

Boutros said:
Chrizum said:
Boutros said:
Chrizum said:

How do you even know that? The amount of copies shipped surely depends on the amount of copies being ordered by retailers?

Boutros said:
Chrizum said:
Boutros said:
Chrizum said:

Wahhh???

It includes bundles?

Me no happy, that means either Wii HW will barely rise or that standalone copies won't sell

Chrizum said:
Boutros said:
Chrizum said:
Boutros said:
Chrizum said:

How do you even know that? The amount of copies shipped surely depends on the amount of copies being ordered by retailers?

What do you mean how do I know that? Everybody knows that in this thread! :/

But I don't remember how I know this! lawl