By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan PRE-ORDER Chartz Thread - Will Be Updated Daily!

Finally metroid... Sadly it will be there for just a few days... But looking at that, makes me wonder what is the next wii game to reach  the list, maybe kirby, dkc, izunama eleven (if it gets released this year)... earth seeker maybe... I dunno...

Menx64

3DS code: 1289-8222-7215

NNid: Menx064

Around the Network

GT5 look to be rising very slowly.. will it reach 500 points?

HexenLord said:

First Print Edition?

Yeah the first copies of GT 5 ( in Japan ) will come with a 200 pages book about cars.

WTF I'm jealous. I was actually hoping they'd bundle GT5 here because I'm about due for another PS3. I've still got an old backward compatible 80 gig Phat that I've upgraded to hell and its started to run the fan a little too much. If it yellow lights, I'll just take it apart and put some new silver heat paste on it.. but thats besides the point. My PS3 gets so much use around here that if my gf is using it to watch a movie or even play a game I can't use it. I'd like to have one upstairs in the living room and one downstairs in the family room under the 55". If it gets bundled... that'll be when I buy my next ps3.

HexenLord said:

WTF I'm jealous. I was actually hoping they'd bundle GT5 here because I'm about due for another PS3. I've still got an old backward compatible 80 gig Phat that I've upgraded to hell and its started to run the fan a little too much. If it yellow lights, I'll just take it apart and put some new silver heat paste on it.. but thats besides the point. My PS3 gets so much use around here that if my gf is using it to watch a movie or even play a game I can't use it. I'd like to have one upstairs in the living room and one downstairs in the family room under the 55". If it gets bundled... that'll be when I buy my next ps3.

In Europe there will be a GT 5 bundle : Slim 320Gb & GT 5 = 350€ / 285£.

I'm sure there's going to be a bundle in the US too, Sony love bundles and GT 5 is their most important game since the PS3 launched.

Around the Network

GT5 Re-RIP

{makes angry face at morenoingrato!}

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

menx64 said:

Finally metroid... Sadly it will be there for just a few days... But looking at that, makes me wonder what is the next wii game to reach  the list, maybe kirby, dkc, izunama eleven (if it gets released this year)... earth seeker maybe... I dunno...

Knowing COMGNET's preorder market, I'd say the only possibilities this year are those you listed and the new Kamen Rider Climax Heroes sequel.  Maybe NMH2 will make it (barely) too.  Unless something else gets announced at TGS, I think that's it.

I'm kinda curious what 360 games we might see actually?  Probably Virtual On Force, maybe the MHFO 9th Season package, possibly Vanquish.. but anything else?  Cave shooters?  Otomedius Excellent?  Could Halo Reach sneak in last second like Other M?

According to The Source Japan Preview:

GT5 has only 60K pre-orders

darthdevidem01 said:

europe has possibly lower numbers :P

Being in 3rd place never felt so good

zgamer5 said:
darthdevidem01 said:

europe has possibly lower numbers :P

If I was a betting babe, I'd say EU numbers are 10 times that!