By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan PRE-ORDER Chartz Thread - Will Be Updated Daily!

EricFabian said:
so even with relative suceess on 3DS, there is no pre-order for RE: Revelations U?

Wouldn't you have thought that the relative success on 3DS is going to hurt the other versions?  It's the console of choice in Japan at the moment; personally buying a full-price copy when I could probably pick up a heavily-discounted copy on my preferred console would be a no brainer for me.

It might still have 8 pre-orders, so you never know, but the PS3 version will be the one to watch (since that's where a lot of the Resi fanbase on home consoles will be, too).

Around the Network
Conegamer said:
Interesting to see FFXIII appear.

The even more interesting thing is that you see FFXIII on this chart :P

Yes!
Gyakuten Saiban 5 or Ace Attorney depending how you want to call it. I'm so excited for it and it is my most hyped game at the moment, or it's rather close to M&L4 in that department. Hope it does well, with 91 days to go..

Check out my Upcoming Wii U Games 2014 Thread

3DS Friend Code: 4553 - 9954 - 4854. Name - David

Kresnik said:
Conegamer said:
Interesting to see FFXIII appear.

The even more interesting thing is that you see FFXIII on this chart :P

Yeah, I meant FFX

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

HM.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/profile/92109/nintendopie/ Nintendopie  Was obviously right and I was obviously wrong. I will forever be a lesser being than them. (6/16/13)

Around the Network

FFX didn't make a move since it was announced, I remember it showed the tip of its nose once a while with also 9pts. That's SquareEnix's strategy:
1. Anounce a game
2. create hype
3. wait 2 years with no infos and kill any possible hype
4. Release or cancel the game.

SnowPrince said:
FFX didn't make a move since it was announced, I remember it showed the tip of its nose once a while with also 9pts. That's SquareEnix's strategy:
1. Anounce a game
2. create hype
3. wait 2 years with no infos and kill any possible hype
4. Release or cancel the game.

5. Express disappointment in sales.

Nice too see Ace Attorney 5!

NoCtiS_NoX said:
The Last of us nice!!!
Me is happy!! Buy it Japanese gamers!!

maybe 100k lifetime.

Click HERE and be happy