By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan PRE-ORDER Chartz Thread - Will Be Updated Daily!

Interesting to see FFXIII appear.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network
PhantomLink said:

I wonder how many months until versus XIII reach the top again

Over 4 months, jojo is still 126 days away from release and by that time Pokemon X/Y and Monster Hunter 4 should be available for preorder

Another TBA/TBA slot courtesy of Squeenix.

Wonder if Last of US will finish at a high point?

Guys....Vita+3DS>PSP yay?

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/profile/92109/nintendopie/ Nintendopie  Was obviously right and I was obviously wrong. I will forever be a lesser being than them. (6/16/13)

Around the Network

Ace Attorney 5!

Lots of large numbers on the charts and little movement. Ho-hum.

Nice to see some Blue show up in the Ocean of Blood. SMT IV also pushed some alright numbers. Overall, though... can't wait till Pokemon X/Y go up for pre-order! (Or something else interesting, like MH4.)

The Last of us nice!!!
Me is happy!! Buy it Japanese gamers!!

That was a much more interesting update than I was expecting it to be!

At least Valhalla Knights has gained 4 points in the last 7 days, I was expecting it to not have moved at all. Neptunia creeping up a bit more as well (maybe the new videos did something, idk).

The Last of Us, yay. The first western game since DMC & the first western IP since Black Ops 2? I know the bar is lowered, but still, I'm pleased to see it here. Especially since a) it's a new IP and Japan aren't always too hot on them and b) COMG tends to prefer the nichest of nichey stuff so it bodes well for the rest of the country.

Final Fantasy as well, interesting, interesting. I wonder if we'll see the Vita versions showing up too. Still, "TBA" blows.