By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan PRE-ORDER Chartz Thread - Will Be Updated Daily!

Disappointed in JoJo used to be picking up steam pretty fast now its just plain boring.

Around the Network

Glad I didn't make an effort to log on at update, nothing exciting here. Apart from someone trying to brew a 3DS v. Vita war? zzz

Gonna be six days until something exciting happens, but even then...

At least media create should be fun this week.

At least we know now how many points EO: MG has in points.
Now to wait for AA5 to appear (so hyped for it)

Check out my Upcoming Wii U Games 2014 Thread

3DS Friend Code: 4553 - 9954 - 4854. Name - David

SW HW
Otakumegane 550k
Joaco <3 N64 550K 77K
Boutros 522,562
EricFabian 510k 65k
ganondorf7799 480k 150k
fedfed 536,879 83k
Conegamer 495k 90k
pezuz 420k 80k
Pavolink 487,925 79,005
Olivernintentoal 431k 77k
benao 435k 68k
AlphaCielago 440k 70k
Farsala
420k 87k
Nintendogamer
450K 90K
MANUELF
535k 82k
spartan117
495k 100k
aikohualda
510k 77k
kopstudent89 460k 95k
bmmb1 520K 78K
shakarak 493k 110k

Reported on gaf:

First day sellthrough

Tomodachi - 30-40%

benao87 said:

Reported on gaf:

First day sellthrough

Tomodachi - 30-40%

Didn't someone show that up a few weeks back as being totally bogus?  I can't remember what game it was, but they claimed a ridiculously high sellthrough but first week sales were abysmal.  Or it might have been the other way around.  I'll have a think and get back to you on it.

Still, I wonder what the first shipment was.

Also, bit off topic but you might want to mention that to Chandler.  He was asking about if there were any sales reports for the game in the global up thread.

Around the Network
Kresnik said:
benao87 said:

Reported on gaf:

First day sellthrough

Tomodachi - 30-40%

Didn't someone show that up a few weeks back as being totally bogus?  I can't remember what game it was, but they claimed a ridiculously high sellthrough but first week sales were abysmal.  Or it might have been the other way around.  I'll have a think and get back to you on it.

Still, I wonder what the first shipment was.

Also, bit off topic but you might want to mention that to Chandler.  He was asking about if there were any sales reports for the game in the global up thread.

Well, if we don't know the shipments we can't really expect a single thing. Addiitonally its a first day, and I reckon that that game will have stronger sales on the weekend.

We just have to wait :)

Right my HW prediction.

This is the week before Golden week right? Hm....95k.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/profile/92109/nintendopie/ Nintendopie  Was obviously right and I was obviously wrong. I will forever be a lesser being than them. (6/16/13)

re re re re re tagging

5 days for seven titles to leave and for Valhalla Knights to reappear. Nice day for Shin Megami Tensei.

Read my original story on Fictionpress (Shinigami Twin): http://www.fictionpress.com/s/2996503/1/Shinigami-Twin 

As well as my other one (Hell's Punishment): http://www.fictionpress.com/s/3085054/1/Hell-s-Punishment

Nintendo Network ID: kingofe3