By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan PRE-ORDER Chartz Thread - Will Be Updated Daily!

Whereeeeee are youuuuuuuuuuuuu BOLTROOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSS? :(

Around the Network

28pts for SS :/ I was hoping for alot more

think-man said:

Someone stated earlier the bundle edition wouldn't be included in those preorder numbers of SS.

NNID: crazy_man

3DS FC: 3969 4633 0700 

My Pokemon Trading Shop (Hidden Power Breeding)

Is that Luigi's Mansion with 45 points?

_crazy_man_ said:
think-man said:

Someone stated earlier the bundle edition wouldn't be included in those preorder numbers of SS.

Oh really? and how did they know this :S

Around the Network
think-man said:
_crazy_man_ said:
think-man said:

IDK just puttin some perhaps hope in those low numbers.

NNID: crazy_man

3DS FC: 3969 4633 0700 

My Pokemon Trading Shop (Hidden Power Breeding)

think-man said:

There are three versions of Soul Sacrifice available.  The game on its own; the dual pack (comes with two copies of the game, changable covers) and the bundle with limited edition Vita.  COMG will be tracking each of these separately, although I'm not sure they'd track a bundled console at all in their software pre-order chart.

Kresnik said:
think-man said:

There are three versions of Soul Sacrifice available.  The game on its own; the dual pack (comes with two copies of the game, changable covers) and the bundle with limited edition Vita.  COMG will be tracking each of these separately, although I'm not sure they'd track a bundled console at all.

I hope Vgchartz tracks the bundle with 2 copies, that could end up pulling some decent numbers! if 5k people buy it and thats another 10k units sold lol

Can someone link me the Jap Amazon top 20? I cant find it.

think-man said:
Can someone link me the Jap Amazon top 20? I cant find it.

Here (well, it shows as top 16 to me, but you can just follow the links at the bottom).

Funnily enough, Soul Sacrifice slunk in at #16, better than it has been doing for a while.