By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - new trailer for zangeki no reginliev

LordTheNightKnight said:
Stefan.De.Machtige said:
When you look at the part where the hord of giants is attacking, you will notice two arrows at the left.
There they were playing along with two other players. One of them is shooting firearrows.

That could the online co-op.

As long as the offline is there.

I didn't think there was a mention of offline co-op.

Four player online, yes.

In the wilderness we go alone with our new knowledge and strength.

Around the Network

This is pretty much a 4 player online co-op sand box game, for the Wii, that doesn't look like crap, color me impressed. I don't know what western devs are bitching about when they don't even try to come out with games that's within the scopes of this kind of production value personally.

no on rail happy now ?

GO PATS! 2012 THE YEAR OF NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS'S 4TH SUPER BOWL!

A patriot to the end. GO PATS!

Now playing> THE LAST STORY (Wii) Best RPG I EVER PLAYED. *-*

Nintendo could u please just take my money and give me back my 3DS?!

jake_the_fake1 said:
so you draw a line of the enemies you want to hit, and then the character does the slash with the sword, motion+ not even needed since it relies by the looks of it on the IR sensor.

This game reminds me of 2 other games, the 1st that on rails Dragon quest game and the 2nd that dynasty worrier game, it's not on rails but it's the sword play mechanic which reminds me of those two games.

I have to say, it looks like a tedious mess, I guess we'll see how this game turns out once it's released.

The Motion Plus version takes away the IR, from what i understand. Might be a classic controller option too, but i forget.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Stefan.De.Machtige said:
When you look at the part where the hord of giants is attacking, you will notice two arrows at the left.
There they were playing along with two other players. One of them is shooting firearrows.

u'll also see that those giants have real hadows, unlike circular shadows

Around the Network

Do want!

Pixel Art can be fun.

dontsee said:
Stefan.De.Machtige said:

u'll also see that those giants have real hadows, unlike circular shadows

I wasn't talking about shadows. The visuals look very fine - even with many enemies. 

In the wilderness we go alone with our new knowledge and strength.

The gameplay looks fun, but in the site videos the characters seem lifeless

Why don't you make like a tree and get out of here?

SecretAsianMan said:
Is it me or does this game look last gen in terms of graphics? I mean, I'm not a graphics whore, but this game really doesn't look that good.

It's a Sandlot game.  You've seen EDF2017 on 360, right?

jarrod said:
SecretAsianMan said:
Is it me or does this game look last gen in terms of graphics? I mean, I'm not a graphics whore, but this game really doesn't look that good.

It's a Sandlot game.  You've seen EDF2017 on 360, right?

If it was really last gen, it wouldn't even look this good. See the DW games on the PS2.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs