By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Who's still getting FInal Fantasy XIII on Xbox 360?

Andysw said:
Nightwish224 said:

I am. Also, if anything was cut specifically "due to the 360", I would like to see links and actual sources to confirm this information. I bet SE is going to make money by releasing DLC..... so in the long run they're the one company who wins in the end. Post any comments/thoughts on anything related to this. Personally, I can't wait to obtain my acheivements. My jrpg console of this generation.... (which is the Xbox 360) will love it ;)

http://news.vgchartz.com/news.php?id=6539

No where does it mention that it was removed because of the 360...

Around the Network
Steroid said:
Oh gawd D12 you really gonna get the 360 version with the compressed audio and cut scenes and 3 scratch prone dvd's? I guess you gotta put that 2nd (3rd?) 360 to use eh? ;D

I've only had one disc scratch, ever!  But, you make a valid point.  My 360 only reads discs after I insert them 10 or 20 times.  I'll ship it off on Monday when I go to work and it should be back by the time I get a day off.  But what can I say?  I love it when my 360 treats me rough.  It turns me on!!

jack100 said:
@2mrw you shouldn't say that, you don't know what everyone wants. Maybe someone own a PS3, just for playing Blu-ray movies, while they can use the 360 for just games. This is a hypothetical situations, but it's 1 of millions.

PEOPLE, you all shouldn't just assume that everyone is going to buy the PS3 version. What is the PS3 version cost like $100 and the 360 version cost lie $60? It might not happen, but it's a possibility.

Both versions will be priced equally.

Getting the PS3 version
More interested in Trophies, prefer the PS3 controller, in the .01% who have the 7.1 set up for the umcompressed audio/video, rather 1 disk as opposed to 3, and rather have this case next to VS 13 in my collection when it releases.

Blood_Tears said:
jack100 said:
@2mrw you shouldn't say that, you don't know what everyone wants. Maybe someone own a PS3, just for playing Blu-ray movies, while they can use the 360 for just games. This is a hypothetical situations, but it's 1 of millions.

PEOPLE, you all shouldn't just assume that everyone is going to buy the PS3 version. What is the PS3 version cost like $100 and the 360 version cost lie $60? It might not happen, but it's a possibility.

Are you absolutely sure?

It was just an example.

Around the Network
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
perpride said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
Not getting it at all, however if i was i'd get it for my PS3 over my 360 because i didn't like the swaping from Star Ocean: the last hope, it was actually really annoying.

Hope you enjoy it though nightwish, aswell as the rest of you 360 owners, good finally see'n support for the 360 version round' here.

Dude could you just friggin buy FFXIII please? I mean....you bought an Xbox 360 just to play the next Star Ocean....and you're not even going to buy FFXIII? YOU'RE KILLING ME :'(

Star Ocean: The Last Hope was one of the reasons why i bought a 360, it was a real big one at the time though that much is for certain.

However Tri-Ace released a decent game in a decent amount of time... Square did not do this, i dont support games that take around 5 years to make regardless of reason, because there is NO excuse. sorry pride, theres no convince'n me, hope you and everyone else here has a blast with it though.

Then, why did you brought Killzone 2 and are extremely hyped over FFXVIII? 

You're just falling into a contradiction caused by your own logic Seraphic...

OT - I think every FF fan should get this game, regardless of the console that they have :) 

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

As an owner of a PS3 and a future owner of the 360 (this year), I'll be getting it for the PS3.

If you own both, there is no sense in getting the 360 version. One disc is better than three, and if you pack the hardware, the audio and FMV's on the PS3 are noticeably better.

jack100 said:
Blood_Tears said:
jack100 said:

Are you absolutely sure?

It was just an example.

an example of what? Of assumming that both versions will be priced equally like every other multiplat release between the 2?  and yes i am sure.

I'm getting it on the PS3, just because I got all other FF games on PS consoles. I always keep a series on the same console brand. The (supposedly) better graphics & 1080p cut scenes are bonuses.

OMG I forgot to add another part as to why I'm getting it. THE NEW DISC SMELL, YES YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN. 360 > PS3 with new disc smell!! More disc ha ha!!

Everyone needs to play Lost Odyssey! Any opposition to this and I will have to just say, "If it's a fight you want, you got it!"