By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Who's still getting FInal Fantasy XIII on Xbox 360?

2mrw said:
the PS3 version is out now with almost no flaws on a single blu-ray disk, there are no risks of getting RRoD, the whole FFXIII collection is avaliable only on the PS brand so far.
So if you are getting the x360 version, it's an absolute fact that you are an xbot or you are x360 only owner.

No no its really not a fact...

Around the Network
yo_john117 said:
2mrw said:
the PS3 version is out now with almost no flaws on a single blu-ray disk, there are no risks of getting RRoD, the whole FFXIII collection is avaliable only on the PS brand so far.
So if you are getting the x360 version, it's an absolute fact that you are an xbot or you are x360 only owner.

How is it not?

2mrw said:

Actually I am buying it for the 360 because I can. And I hope that I can play Versus on the 360. ^_^

so back in june 2008 after the release of MGS4, my decision between getting a 360 or a ps3 it was compromised, so after e3 I bought a 360... why? FFXIII.

2mrw said:

Oh my gosh! How isn't this guy banned? The mods on this site are so biased !

In all honesty Zexen said he was warned, so stop reporting him.

Around the Network
Steroid said:
yo_john117 said:
2mrw said:

How is it not?

Just because someone prefers one console to another doesn't mean they are a fanboy, you guys are basically calling a quarter of the people in this thread "xbots"

I am likely not getting either, until maybe the price drops a bunch, then I jump on the less expensive version... IF I get it. If I am getting an RPG this time, considering the piles I haven't finished, I would likely jump on Mass Effect 2.

yo_john117 said:
Steroid said:
yo_john117 said:
2mrw said:

How is it not?

Just because someone prefers one console to another doesn't mean they are a fanboy, you guys are basically calling a quarter of the people in this thread "xbots"

I'm with yo_john on this one; I will be buying it for the 360 for a couple of reasons:

1)  Prefer the controller
2)  Can contact my Live friends to set-up multiplayer, while I'm playing  XIII

See, it's kinda funny really, as I'm neither an "XBOT" nor a 360 only-owner.

@2mrw and Steroid, why is it so hard for you two to accept that some people prefer thier 360 to thier PS3?  I won't be shy, I clearly do...doesn't mean I have to diss the PS3 or it's supporters any chance I get though...

@2mrw you shouldn't say that, you don't know what everyone wants. Maybe someone own a PS3, just for playing Blu-ray movies, while they can use the 360 for just games. This is a hypothetical situations, but it's 1 of millions.

PEOPLE, you all shouldn't just assume that everyone is going to buy the PS3 version. What is the PS3 version cost like $100 and the 360 version cost lie $60? It might not happen, but it's a possibility.

jack100 said:
@2mrw you shouldn't say that, you don't know what everyone wants. Maybe someone own a PS3, just for playing Blu-ray movies, while they can use the 360 for just games. This is a hypothetical situations, but it's 1 of millions.

PEOPLE, you all shouldn't just assume that everyone is going to buy the PS3 version. What is the PS3 version cost like $100 and the 360 version cost lie $60? It might not happen, but it's a possibility.

i was clearly talking abt FF gamer fans , not those who are using the PS3 as a movie player, i agree with you, i shouldn't assume that, that's a bad generalization for which i received a warning BUT the reasons  that x360 fans are saying are pretty funny, the controller is better, lol , it's a turn based RPG ....... someone said "Can contact my Live friends to set-up multiplayer, while I'm playing  XIII", is that even a reason ????

i know personal preferances are involved when you are selecting the version, but the reasons to get the PS3 version are much more significant than the reasons to get the x360 version, that's why i said multiplatform owner are suppose to get the PS3 version.