By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Who's still getting FInal Fantasy XIII on Xbox 360?

I am. Also, if anything was cut specifically "due to the 360", I would like to see links and actual sources to confirm this information. I bet SE is going to make money by releasing DLC..... so in the long run they're the one company who wins in the end. Post any comments/thoughts on anything related to this. Personally, I can't wait to obtain my acheivements. My jrpg console of this generation.... (which is the Xbox 360) will love it ;)

Everyone needs to play Lost Odyssey! Any opposition to this and I will have to just say, "If it's a fight you want, you got it!"

Around the Network

You don't have a PS3 so it's no surprise you're getting the 360 version. I have both, so it's no surprise I'm getting the PS3 version.

It's not a bad decision at all to go with the 360 version. IGN said it was not as crisp on the 360 but it ran as smoothly. Such minor differences won't affect the experience.

Of course I am getting it for the 360. ^_^

dsister44 said:

;D

Around the Network
Steroid said:
dsister44 said:

;D

umm... what exactly does that mean?

Steroid said:
You don't have a PS3 so it's no surprise you're getting the 360 version. I have both, so it's no surprise I'm getting the PS3 version.

What's that suppose to mean? Not everyone who has both 360/ps3 will be getting the ps3 version. It will still be a great game otherwise. But i do have to give it to you it's really obvious you would be getting it for ps3. So good for you.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB

Steroid said:

Even if I did have a PS3, I'd still get the 360 version for the acheivements. Many people are probably getting the PS3 so that all their FFs are in the "same family", but I'm getting the xbox version due to my jrpg collection. It looks very nice all lined up together :)

Everyone needs to play Lost Odyssey! Any opposition to this and I will have to just say, "If it's a fight you want, you got it!"

I would get it on the 360 to build the the libary but the 360 version has manditory install and the ps3 doesen't so ... yeah.

Kennyheart said:
I would get it on the 360 to build the the libary but the 360 version has manditory install and the ps3 doesen't so ... yeah.

I never understood what the big deal was with mandatory installs? Not a problem. I install every game to my 360 that I frequently play. Faster loading times for sure.