By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Sigh stupid fanboys...

i mean he didn; t say thAT

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network
*~Onna76~* said:
FishyJoe said:

http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=9297

Konnichiwa wrote:

Are ya going to cry?

Pathetic, especially if you are one of those guys who is/were attacking people a lot of times (Leo-J as an example) but when ya get one back you just start to cry.

Pathetic. you are just lucky that ya live far away from me otherwise you got my right one in ya face.

And you're a mod for what kind of reasons? Probably not for this one... Giving a temp ban okay, but saying you would hit someone in the face ain't a very mature thing to say and especially not given the example when being a mod.

Thats what Konni said to Fishy. He has some vendetta against Fishy which sucks for him considering fishy is a mod.

Fishyjoe you may want to italicize others when you quote them in the future. Half the thread seems to think you are going after Konnichiwa when he was the one threatening you.

I could handle being up there for post of the day frequently. ;)

I looked on Kon's profile and notice that his ban expires in the year 2035? 28 years is a pretty harsh ban if you ask me. I'm not trying to step in and tell anyone how to do their job, but it looks like several of the mods here did a good job to rectify the ban so it's only a few days.

Everyone can have their buttons pushed and post things that they normally wouldn't post. I know I've been guilty of that on occasion.

Get your Portable ID!

My pokemon brings all the nerds to the yard. And they're like, "You wanna trade cards?" Damn right, I wanna trade cards. I'll trade this, but not my charizard.

Seriously, that's the second unveiled threat/challenge I've heard so far from Konnichiwa to Fishyjoe...what about Fishy gets him so bent?

And Jjseth, yeah, you said some pretty messed up stuff, but Konnichiwa always directs his at one person, not to mention including threats of physical violence.

Around the Network

I have no idea why there is a percieved animosity between Fishy and Konnichiwa, but I would suspect since they are long time posters on this site that it is something fairly deep-seeded between the two.

Get your Portable ID!

My pokemon brings all the nerds to the yard. And they're like, "You wanna trade cards?" Damn right, I wanna trade cards. I'll trade this, but not my charizard.

jjseth said:
I have no idea why there is a percieved animosity between Fishy and Konnichiwa, but I would suspect since they are long time posters on this site that it is something fairly deep-seeded between the two.

Actually no, nothing I can remember at least. Every knows my point of view and such. I've had more confrontation with you jjseth than I ever had with Konnichiwa, which is why I don't understand his animosity. That's why on the other thread where he attacked me out of the blue I was surprised. Then when I told him to stop it, he freaked out. He does seem to launch verbal attacks against me, but nothing that personal before.

His ban that time before was cut short to only a couple hours since the server crashed. I let it go and didn't enforce the penalty. I thought I was giving him a break and it was ok. Apparently not.

SOMEBODY IS POWER TRIPPING~!!!~!

lol

BTW Konnichiwa you are the man . you crack me up

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

FishyJoe said:

Actually no, nothing I can remember at least. Every knows my point of view and such. I've had more confrontation with you jjseth than I ever had with Konnichiwa, which is why I don't understand his animosity. That's why on the other thread where he attacked me out of the blue I was surprised. Then when I told him to stop it, he freaked out. He does seem to launch verbal attacks against me, but nothing that personal before.

His ban that time before was cut short to only a couple hours since the server crashed. I let it go and didn't enforce the penalty. I thought I was giving him a break and it was ok. Apparently not.

He doesn't deserve a permaban for pissing you off.  It's not as if he does this every day or comes back under aliases to harass other posters.   Naznatips and Montana (shockingly!) both agree.   Just give him some time to cool off.

Fishy... I really cannot remember having confrontations with you. If we did, it was something minor and before you were a mod and I let it go. But it seemed as though you re-fueled that "e-fight" with Konnichiwa by posting what he said in another thread as ammunition against him and what he was posting about in this topic.

Sometimes it takes a bigger man to let things go and not hold a grudge. I know I hold none over anyone on this site. I'm here to talk about video games and stuff like that. And of course the occasional off topic banter.

Get your Portable ID!