By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Sigh stupid fanboys...

konnichiwa said:
NightStalker said:
oh man oh so sad. I am pretty sure these ppl are like 12 right? no mature adult would result to to that, right? =/

Ever went on that forum?

The most of the people on that forum have a big knowledge about the industry that it is almost
impossible that they are 12 to know all of it.

I think it were adults.

I just checked the forum but I can't find the thread where there was the fight =/.

nope never been. well then poor them. they probably have some money invested in all this I would think.

Around the Network

Yo mama so dumb, she thought Jar Jar comes with Pickles Pickles!

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=9297

Konnichiwa said:

Are ya going to cry?

Pathetic, especially if you are one of those guys who is/were attacking people a lot of times (Leo-J as an example) but when ya get one back you just start to cry.

Pathetic. you are just lucky that ya live far away from me otherwise you got my right one in ya face.

Its times like this when I realize the vgchartz forum is way behind the others out there. Theres not nearly enough physical and legal threats around here.

Getting an XBOX One for me is like being in a bad relationship but staying together because we have kids. XBone we have 20000+ achievement points, 2+ years of XBL Gold and 20000+ MS points. I think its best we stay together if only for the MS points.

Nintendo Treehouse is what happens when a publisher is confident and proud of its games and doesn't need to show CGI lies for five minutes.

-Jim Sterling

FishyJoe said:

Konnichiwa wrote:

Are ya going to cry?

Pathetic, especially if you are one of those guys who is/were attacking people a lot of times (Leo-J as an example) but when ya get one back you just start to cry.

Pathetic. you are just lucky that ya live far away from me otherwise you got my right one in ya face.

Don't ya see the difference? Those people on that forum were fighting with each other for a plastic thing.

My comment (That was a serious one) was about feelings of persons.

Edited by konnichiwa.

Around the Network

Yo mama so ugly, as a baby she got fed with a sling shot.

Wii Code 8761-5941-4718-0078 

konnichiwa said:

I only can hope ya die soon.

A little harsh don't you think?

Wii Code 8761-5941-4718-0078 

FishyJoe said:

Konnichiwa wrote:

Are ya going to cry?

Pathetic, especially if you are one of those guys who is/were attacking people a lot of times (Leo-J as an example) but when ya get one back you just start to cry.

Why are you being threatening and abrasive?  Does anybody else think that fishyjoe shouldn't be a mod anymore b/c of his behavior?

Thanks to kenobi after I got him to ban my old account (dallas) after someone hacked into it and being ok with me coming back under a slightly different username.  I appreciate our communication in the PMs.  Also I want to give a big thank you to vgchartz for being one of the cooler websites around. 

Oh, and I'm still the next Michael Pachter

Uh, Dallas that's not what I wrote. Click the link, that's what he wrote to me.

ok, well he deserved what he got then

Thanks to kenobi after I got him to ban my old account (dallas) after someone hacked into it and being ok with me coming back under a slightly different username.  I appreciate our communication in the PMs.  Also I want to give a big thank you to vgchartz for being one of the cooler websites around. 

Oh, and I'm still the next Michael Pachter