By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Sigh stupid fanboys...

Words Of Wisdom said:
Dallinor said:
Is that a permaban for Konnichiwa?

At least he didn't ask Satan for dark powers.

Still a perma-ban is pretty harsh; especially for a single offense. A one-day would probably be a more responsible choice. Chances are konnichiwa will have calmed down by tomorrow.

He's been acting up a lot lately though with his strange and irrational bias against fishyjoe.

Around the Network

XD

This is like the second time he got banned for going off on fishyjoe. Fishy is like his kryptonite or something.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

why does he hate Fishyjoe?
This thread made me laugh XD

Even though FishyJoe has thousands of posts, and I swear I'm addicted to VGChartz and I'm here on half the threads every day, I somehow almost NEVER see his posts. I've been here for months and the first time I saw a FishyJoe post I thought he was new. I must be crazy. But yeah that other thread was hilarious.

Favorite Companies: Nintendo, Blizzard, Valve.
Recent New Favorites: Grasshopper, Atlus. (R.I.P. Clover.)
Heroes/Homies: Shigeru Miyamoto, Gunpei Yokoi, Will Wright, Eric Chahi, Suda51, Brian Eno, David Bowie.
Haiku Group: Haiku Hell.
Nemeses: Snesboy, fkusumot. 
GameDaily Article that Interviewed Me: Console Defense Forces.

A permanent ban is uncalled for. It was a stupid thing to say, but a few days is plenty for him to cool off.

Around the Network

What a strange thread. You think it's going in one direction and BAM, never even see it coming.

Smash Bros: 2363-5325-6342 

I just wanted to let everybody know that even though I type nice, polite words, in real life I'm screaming about the terrible violence I will one day inflict upon all of you.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

FishyJoe said:

http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=9297

Konnichiwa wrote:

Are ya going to cry?

Pathetic, especially if you are one of those guys who is/were attacking people a lot of times (Leo-J as an example) but when ya get one back you just start to cry.

Pathetic. you are just lucky that ya live far away from me otherwise you got my right one in ya face.

And you're a mod for what kind of reasons? Probably not for this one... Giving a temp ban okay, but saying you would hit someone in the face ain't a very mature thing to say and especially not given the example when being a mod. 

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Supporter of PlayStation and Nintendo

*~Onna76~* said:
FishyJoe said:

Konnichiwa wrote:

Are ya going to cry?

Pathetic, especially if you are one of those guys who is/were attacking people a lot of times (Leo-J as an example) but when ya get one back you just start to cry.

Pathetic. you are just lucky that ya live far away from me otherwise you got my right one in ya face.

And you're a mod for what kind of reasons? Probably not for this one... Giving a temp ban okay, but saying you would hit someone in the face ain't a very mature thing to say and especially not given the example when being a mod.

I agree, mods should set a good example by properly quoting other posters. Otherwise people will confuse somebody else's words for the mod's words. :P

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

*~Onna76~* said:
FishyJoe said:

Konnichiwa wrote:

Are ya going to cry?

Pathetic. you are just lucky that ya live far away from me otherwise you got my right one in ya face

fishy said nothing sore

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.