By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Don't mess with Zelda Wii or you'll be Divine Punished!!

The other day I created this thread about a Zelda Wii delay.... everyone wanted me banned..... after that I was banned for this post I made, the weird thing is that I made that 1 day before, it was on a lost thread and it was hidden between other posts..... that means.... the Zelda Spirit Punished me........ so you shouln't mess with Zelda or you'll be hurted

Around the Network

I totally agree with the OP's deep analysis into both the mystical & online side of the zelda spirit.

The zelda spirit is also known to cause the following bad things:

1. Addiction to LOZ

2. Addiction to Nintendo DS

3. Getting DOG LOVERS banned i.e. morenoingrato!!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Dude.... don't mess with Nintendo fans, they will search far and wide for posts to get you banned. ;)

It has nothing to do with Zelda, although talking bad about Zelda tend to get Nintendo fans mad... so it ends up being the same thing

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)
kingofwale said:
Dude.... don't mess with Nintendo fans, they will search far and wide for posts to get you banned. ;)

It has nothing to do with Zelda, although talking bad about Zelda tend to get Nintendo fans mad... so it ends up being the same thing

By that logic I would have reported myself but I didn't....

Hurted?

that exists?

Around the Network

You brought that wrath upon yourself. The gods must be respected.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

@OP
I think you need to be banned. Again.

Seriously you were asking for it. If you going to put an option to get banned in a poll you can bet a lot of people are going to choose it. If you put a poll saying
Is Angelina Jolie Hot
or should I be BANNED?
be sure that you will still get a lot of banning votes.

As for your Sony thread. That was a big PoS. There is nothing to discuss. It's very negative with nothing to back it up. It also takes more data to store that short Sony comment than the comment itself. You would probably get banned on many sites for making such a meaningless. post. Well maybe not many VG Forum sites.

The fact that your brining this up over a post that clearly bannable. Well you might get banned again, but I guess we will see.

Squilliam: On Vgcharts its a commonly accepted practice to twist the bounds of plausibility in order to support your argument or agenda so I think its pretty cool that this gives me the precedent to say whatever I damn well please.

I actually know who's responsible for all that... I saw him. It was a midget clown on a unicycle. Be careful, he has sharp teeth.

The Carnival of Shadows - Folk Punk from Asbury Park, New Jersey

http://www.thecarnivalofshadows.com 

Din, Nayru and Farore will punish you if continue talking bad about them... XD. Maybe Zelda is the greatest series, but maybe has the most fanboy base. XD (i´m there)

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

XD that was funny though I doubt that it has anything to do with Zelda sprits

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you.