By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - review ff13 4/10

http://gamerant.com/final-fantasy-xiii-reviews-hong-kong-trung-6115/

this hong kong site game ff13 a 4/10. 5 being average

they gave the gameplay rating a 1/10

they game the story a 2/10 sarcasticly saying an epic tear jerker

very sad news that this game could get reviews this bad.

Halo MCC will sell 5+ million copies(including digital)

halo 5 will sell 10 million copies(including digital)

x1 will pass ps4 in USA, and UK.

Around the Network

ive started to hear more disappointment about the game. but that is normally caused by too much hype. not sure what to think of it. all i can say is i no longer care about ff13, but i stopped caring some time ago.

Old news, there are threads about this already.

not surprising since the game itself is dissapointing.

Owner of PS1/PSOne , PS2 phat/slim  , PS3 phat/slim , PS Eye+Move and PSP phat/slim/brite/go (Sony)

The Official PS Vita Thread! Get all your latest PS Vita news here! Come join us!

9 is the average nowadays for games.

Anything below a 9 really is a disappointment.

Around the Network
Garnett said:

Sadly, this.

axumblade said:
Snesboy said:
Garnett said:

Sadly, this.

You must have a lot of disappointments considering how bias critics are against the systems you own. :P

Conduit, Red Steel, Scribblenauts, Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn, P.N. 03, Geist, Guitar Hero III....the list goes on.

Pretty much any JRPG nowadays will get hammered by most "critics". No guns/30-hit combos/boobs = fail.

axumblade said:
Snesboy said:

Conduit, Red Steel, Scribblenauts, Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn, P.N. 03, Geist, Guitar Hero III....the list goes on.

lol. Are those disappointments or games you enjoyed? Sorry. I hear good things about some of them and bad things about the other ones. :P

Also, the only one of the games you've listed that I own is The Conduit, which I haven't played due to having no tv right now. :[

@routsounmanman, I thought there were guns in FFXIII. o.o I guess it's not the traditional way guns are used in gaming though. lol

From the top, all of them disappointments:

The Conduit - Extremely lacking in everything except online play, especially after all that hype.

Red Steel - Same as Conduit, too many unkept promises.

Scribblenauts - not the most intuitive controls. The only problem is my lack of imagination.

Fire Emblem: RD - just way too hard. I couldn't even beat the second chapter and I beat FE7, FE8, and FE9 multiple times.

P.N. 03 - I can't run and shoot at the same time? Really? Also, the story isn't there at all.

Geist - My goodness, this game came out in 2005? And the graphics look like that James Bond game from 2001? This, in addition to the shoddy controls.

Guitar Hero III - I spent 90 USD on this game and you are telling me it only has mono sound? 

Another one of these threads....

Odd. Future. Wolf. Gang. Kill. Em. All. OFWGKTA Don't give a fuck!

Fuck Steve Harvey. FREE EARL!

Final Fantasy Versus XIII will be the GREATEST game EVER made!!!

I'd take a bullet for Square-Enix!