By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - review ff13 4/10

I haven't read one positive review for this game.....:(

Gaming make me feel GOOD!

Around the Network
Snesboy said:
axumblade said:
Snesboy said:

Conduit, Red Steel, Scribblenauts, Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn, P.N. 03, Geist, Guitar Hero III....the list goes on.

lol. Are those disappointments or games you enjoyed? Sorry. I hear good things about some of them and bad things about the other ones. :P

Also, the only one of the games you've listed that I own is The Conduit, which I haven't played due to having no tv right now. :[

@routsounmanman, I thought there were guns in FFXIII. o.o I guess it's not the traditional way guns are used in gaming though. lol

From the top, all of them disappointments:

The Conduit - Extremely lacking in everything except online play, especially after all that hype.

Red Steel - Same as Conduit, too many unkept promises.

Scribblenauts - not the most intuitive controls. The only problem is my lack of imagination.

Fire Emblem: RD - just way too hard. I couldn't even beat the second chapter and I beat FE7, FE8, and FE9 multiple times.

P.N. 03 - I can't run and shoot at the same time? Really? Also, the story isn't there at all.

Geist - My goodness, this game came out in 2005? And the graphics look like that James Bond game from 2001? This, in addition to the shoddy controls.

Guitar Hero III - I spent 90 USD on this game and you are telling me it only has mono sound? 

Fire Emblem was to HARD??? WTF!!!!!! You couldn't beat the second chapter??:o

Seriously If you need help I'll love to asst. you but that was my first FE game and it seemed pretty easy to me:(

Gaming make me feel GOOD!

we have to wait for american reviews.

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/post.php?mj=42643&page=1&id=3044624

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)