By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - New Splinter Cell Conviction Coop-Pics. What do you think?

Barozi said:
disolitude said:
JaggedSac said:
Why would they not have co-op for pc?

Split screen coop (if available for 360) certanly won't make it to PC. Also, my peeps are on 360 so I can play with strangers on PC or with freinds on 360. Makes a difference...

It is

Yup, which is awesome!

Link for everyone - http://kotaku.com/5446032/splinter-cell-conviction-and-the-amazing-split+screen-co+operative-mode-[update]

"Your grasp of the obvious is inspiring." - Commander Shepard
"I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite store on the Citadel." Commander Shepard
I support JRPGs on the Xbox 360.
Official member of the Xbox 360 Squad
"Nothing can make it moral to destroy the best. One can't be punished for being good. One can't be penalized for ability. If that is right, then we'd better start slaughtering one another, because there isn't any right at all in the world." - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Around the Network

thx it works now

The Co-op while an added bonus, I was going to buy the game before the multiplayer was announced, is now one of the most enticing aspects of the game for me.
I have a friend who is also getting it day one and the co-op was what swung it for him.
These pics make me want it more.

Oh, well, I guess it does have split screen co-op. Good news. This game is packed to the gill with content it seems.

Looks great, can't wait to get this one.

Around the Network

Looks more shooter oriented =.

I'm confused.

Previous Splinter Cells titles had a better feeling. I don't know...

LOOKS AWESOME, not the graphics but THE GAMEPLAY! i'm in love.

I'm Back! - Proud owner of the best doomed handheld of all time!

Looks good, but we will get the real deal when the game is out. Splinter cell conviction, and Halo Reach are the only games in 2010 I'm getting for 360, the rest are on my PS3, So I hope its really good.

Looks decent. I'd probably rent it, but my 360 isn't working right.

On another note, is it just me, or does the picture with the "A to heal teammate" note look a bit like the hotel from Quantum of Solace? Something about the graphics just seem like the QoS graphics to me.