By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Dante's Inferno - The "God of War Killer"

Know what, I guess your just a fanboy so no point arguing.

Around the Network
Akvod said:
Carl2291 said:
What's Dante's Inferno?

Give me the Roxbury one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UaYLdFE7s9Y

(Sorry, can't embed).  Having the Microsoft parody would be cool.

richardhutnik said:
lanjiaona said:

EA brought to GameX the latest build of Dante’s Inferno. Dante’s Inferno has an interesting history as far as how the game has come about. People have touted it the “God of War Killer” and I keep reading about how one of the level designers worked on both God of War and Metroid Prime, so at least there is credibility to the claims that this might..

Here are some comments!

selnor: I own both a PS2 and GOW 1 and 2. Neither game is the best of it's genre. And I have finished both. They are good games with flaws. DI does it better. GOW 3? We shall see. But already GOW 3 loses in the setting department.

Aion: Yeah the game is going to be great!!

Since when does anyone quote selnor in any arguement, as if that is supposed to hold weight?  And if a game is not "all that great" why is anyone caring about whether a game is a "killer" or not?  I don't hear anyone stating how a game is a "Lair" killer.  Do you?

If Microsoft sold poop on a stick, even money is that selnor would hype it up as the next great thing... to serve at dinner parties.

So true!

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

Carl2291 said:
What's Dante's Inferno?

I think it's when the guy from Devil May Cry set himself on fire.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

xbox fans are now repeatedly using multi-plat games to troll ps3 exclusives. Do i get a sense of deep insecurity?.

Around the Network

Now, in my opinion, God of War is incredibly overrated, but come on. Dante's Inferno isn't a good game at all (based on the demo). God of War may be average, Dante's Inferno is plain bad.

Yeah, and quantum theory is The "Gears of War Killer".

"Kinect" Games I am really excited about (Click for videos)

Kinectimals        Dance Central      Kinect-Sports   Kinect-Adventures    Your Shape       Kinect-Forza

Owner of :   slim 1000 +  80GB DSlite

CGI-Quality said:
krimoz911 said:

:O

Just because it went multiplat doesn't mean us ps3 fanboys can't use it to troll 360 exclusives too you know.

"Kinect" Games I am really excited about (Click for videos)

Kinectimals        Dance Central      Kinect-Sports   Kinect-Adventures    Your Shape       Kinect-Forza

Owner of :   slim 1000 +  80GB DSlite

krimoz911 said:

Bruhaha!

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

1 word, LOL