By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What's the most insulting easy final boss you've ever defeated.

The final boss of Uncharted 1.

Around the Network
Exblackman said:
I don't know if people say this already but the last boss in Final Fantasy X-2 was a joke....Stupid Tidus wanabee

Actually, due to the story itself,  Tidus was Shuyin's wannabe :P

But yeah, pretty much almost every boss in FFX-2 was a joke, even Angra Mainyu, Paragorn and Trema were easy.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

I don't know why, but I never considered fighting Guilty Spark in Halo 3 to be much of a boss fight. I guess I never considered it as much of a threat.

themanwithnoname's law: As an America's sales or NPD thread grows longer, the probabilty of the comment "America = World" [sarcasticly] being made approaches 1.

I beat the last boss in FFX in 4 turns also found the last one in FFX-2 to be easy as well.

Currently Playing: - Pokemon Sun - 3DS

3DS Friend Code: - 4339-3849-0940

FFXII a dissapointing end to a dissapointing game.

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

Around the Network
Xxain said:
FFX you couldnt die even if you wanted too! and if you had the legendaries..... it was basically filler before the credit rolle.

^This. I dont know how anyone who survive the final dungeon (sin) could possibly have died at that boss (legendary weapons or not). The behemoth kings and Great Malboros were definitely tougher than the final boss.

FFvii's final boss was ridiculously easy as well. You just got a free omnislash to kill him...wtf? (this one was outright insulting)

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

darthdevidem01 said:
bowser fight in super mario galaxy

lol honestly

MGS4, I mean I didn't even have to try on otacon....but the fight itself was SOOOO AMAZING!

This is a HUGE spoiler. O_O if I hadn't played MGS4 through already I'd be pretty pissed to find out that I'd be fighting Otacon eventually.

Last Boss in Gradius 3 on the SNES! The game is so friggin' hard and I slayed last boss before he even started attacking. Anyone who have played this game and finished it HAS to agree!!! I was left with a HUGE question mark above my head when I saw the ending credits ^^

edit: here is a youtube clip of the last stage followed by the boss. Obviously contains SPOILERS ^^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NvPZeW9WaIo&feature=related

Super Paper Mario. I forgot the boss's name, but at least the story's epic coming together made it up.

the "final boss" from baten kaitos EW.