By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - SILENT HILL: Shattered Memories opinion.

lol that was a bug I found, it's random and very hard to replicate, you have to go up the ladder but I was stuck because of that cell phone thing. worked fine after I loaded the save and tried it again. That footage was from when it first released too so I've obviously beaten the game =P.

Around the Network
Soma said:
gansito said:
wow, amazing game, i don't get why on earth this got overlooked, its innovative and refreshing, taking advantage of the Wii's strenghts to offer a unique experience. Wii game of the year 2009 by far, it shits all over new super mario, it sucks that almost every website got lazy and just gave the award to a new mario game. Giant Bomb got it right.

jeje I told you it was worth it ;)

Did you wait for a price cut or how did you get it?

well my neighbor had it, i took his copy :)

Great game, I hope konami makes another Silent Hill with some corrections and we have the perfect survival horror game.
The game lacks a bit of scary and more tension in some areas.

DavidValbu said:
Great game, I hope konami makes another Silent Hill with some corrections and we have the perfect survival horror game.
The game lacks a bit of scary and more tension in some areas.

yeah, i thought the game wasn't rlly scary, and it lacked tention, but this is game when the sum of all parts work together to make it great, best adventure game for the wii by far.

I say it's a must have survival horror game..........Not being able to actually attack the creatures didn't bother me much. I enjoyed the exploration and atmosphere......really got under my skin at times. It seemed shorter compared to other Silent Hill games but regardless of that, it was still excellent. It really felt great using the Wiimote with this game. One of the best games of 2009...............IMO.

"The Common Cold Isn't So Common During The Cold"     

Around the Network
gansito said:
Soma said:
gansito said:
wow, amazing game, i don't get why on earth this got overlooked, its innovative and refreshing, taking advantage of the Wii's strenghts to offer a unique experience. Wii game of the year 2009 by far, it shits all over new super mario, it sucks that almost every website got lazy and just gave the award to a new mario game. Giant Bomb got it right.

jeje I told you it was worth it ;)

Did you wait for a price cut or how did you get it?

well my neighbor had it, i took his copy :)

Oh I see, too expensive in Mexico right? Anyway glad you liked it.

@DavidValbu

And I agree, the game is not scary at all, but the atmosphere it creates is great. Is more of an exploration game for me, if you don't like to explore games, then probably you won't like the game.

Castlevania Judgment FC:     1161 - 3389 - 1512

3DS Friend Code:   3480-2746-6289

Wii Friend Code: 4268-9719-1932-3069

lol this thread had legs
o.t.: good for the game, it rocks, and.... aparently... it's not overtracked.... yeah!!

When is this game going to be released in Japan?

Is good to see some good reactions to this game. I had the oportunity to buy this on th begining fo January, but lack of money and other games( Demon Souls and FIFA) prevented me. My next window to buy( I only buy them when someone I konw goes to the US) is in March and I hope it gets a price drop. Wii line up is starting to get interesting for my gaming tastes( Dead space, NSMW , and this for now)

VASCO DA GAMA CAMPEÃO DA COPA DO BRASIL!!!

CONGRATULATIONS VASCÃO

VICE É O CARALH*

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future......NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Lets put it this way - this game is better than your mama's home cooking.

The Carnival of Shadows - Folk Punk from Asbury Park, New Jersey

http://www.thecarnivalofshadows.com