By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Official God of War III Thread - In the end, there will only be chaos !

Kantor said:
GodOfWar_3ever said:
Kantor said:
GodOfWar_3ever said:
Kantor said:
GodOfWar_3ever said:
Kantor said:

Have you seen what the publishers of our favourite God of War clone are up to?

That is awesome and terrible at the same time.

Please don't post this bullshit here.

You of all people are telling me what not to post in a thread about God of War III?

I was just pointing out what a joke EA are making of this whole thing.

lol..but still Dante's Inferno is horse shit. Don't ruin the GoW III thread with unnecessary content about the mega rip-off.

It's not that bad. Don't let your love of GoW3 prevent you from enjoying other games in the genre.

Even inferior ripoffs in the genre. Not that inferior is bad. Most games are inferior to GoW.

But you're right, no more Dante's Inferno in this thread.

So, anyone played Bayonetta?

Bayonetta is different since it has some things which are original. Dante's Inferno - well not at all. I'm not posting anything about this game in this thread (why it shouldn't be bought) because im sick of doing that.

Maybe..maybe if it gets good reviews, and has anything original I might buy it when its dirt cheap...otherwise just no.

I hope for its critical and commercial failiure.

I think Dante's Inferno is better than Bayonetta. But then I strongly dislike Bayonetta and Devil May Cry, and I hate hate hate Ninja Gaiden.

Bayonetta - Not sure whether this game is good or not....its hype is induced by sexuality since the demo was OK not OMFGWTFBBQ !

Devil May Cry is fucking awesome, if only it had a story that didn't make me laugh when it was supposed to be serious.

I agree. Clunky camera and retarded design.

Around the Network

Slimebeast says - "Dante's Inferno is a must play !" and "God of war is not my type" in the same thread.

How about this for a GoW III ending -

After a heated battle, Kratos defeats Zeus and Gaia in a 3 way battle, and looks down upon a destroyed Greece. He leaves the Blade of Olympus beneath a dead Zeus, feeling empty inside as he had finally achieved what he had hoped for.
Kratos hears the sound of flapping wings to turn around to see the most deadly beast he had ever encountered. A humanoid demon with fiery skin and strong wings similiar to Kratos's Icarus wings stands by Zeus's body with the Blade of Olympus in hand.
"Do you remember who I am ?" the Beast asks in a familiar voice. Then Kratos makes some arrogant comment as he always does. The beast lunges towards Kratos as Kratos evades him at the last possible moment. Then begins an airborne battle and at its end, Kratos remembers who his foe was. He remembers the brother he left to die in Sparta.
Kratos once again has killed one of his family. Angered by his own actions Kratos returns to a familiar place, at the tip of Mount Olympus, he looks down at the Aegen sea and jumps, only this time there is no Athena to save him.
Kratos does not die however and finds himself waking up at the Aegen beach. A flash of blue light is seen, and Kratos is dumbfounded to see the Blade of Olympus piercing his chest. Blood gushes out of him and Kratos is carried down the river styx. Kratos closes his eyes to let himself be consumed by the depths of hell. With the blade in hand, Kratos's murderer, his brother, flies across the skies of Greece and the credits roll.

anyone else got their ideal endings ?

GodOfWar_3ever said:
Slimebeast says - "Dante's Inferno is a must play !" and "God of war is not my type" in the same thread.

How about this for a GoW III ending -

After a heated battle, Kratos defeats Zeus and Gaia in a 3 way battle, and looks down upon a destroyed Greece. He leaves the Blade of Olympus beneath a dead Zeus, feeling empty inside as he had finally achieved what he had hoped for.
Kratos hears the sound of flapping wings to turn around to see the most deadly beast he had ever encountered. A humanoid demon with fiery skin and strong wings similiar to Kratos's Icarus wings stands by Zeus's body with the Blade of Olympus in hand.
"Do you remember who I am ?" the Beast asks in a familiar voice. Then Kratos makes some arrogant comment as he always does. The beast lunges towards Kratos as Kratos evades him at the last possible moment. Then begins an airborne battle and at its end, Kratos remembers who his foe was. He remembers the brother he left to die in Sparta.
Kratos once again has killed one of his family. Angered by his own actions Kratos returns to a familiar place, at the tip of Mount Olympus, he looks down at the Aegen sea and jumps, only this time there is no Athena to save him.
Kratos does not die however and finds himself waking up at the Aegen beach. A flash of blue light is seen, and Kratos is dumbfounded to see the Blade of Olympus piercing his chest. Blood gushes out of him and Kratos is carried down the river styx. Kratos closes his eyes to let himself be consumed by the depths of hell. With the blade in hand, Kratos's murderer, his brother, flies across the skies of Greece and the credits roll.

anyone else got their ideal endings ?

As I posted in Bugrimmar's thread, my lolending:

Kratos has killed all the gods except Zeus (who ran away) and is standing by his mother's grave. He salutes. He sticks one of his blades into his mouth. A slashing sound is heard.

Cut to a scene in Elysium. Kratos' wife and daughter get off the boat on the River Styx. Kratos' wife marries Jason/Perseus/Theseus, while his daughter runs off with some local kid (?) who speaks no Greek. She gives him a robot.

Back to Kratos. He's still alive. He didn't have the strength to kill himself. Suddenly, a figure appears. It's Chuck Norris, who reveals himself to be Kratos' true father. He moves to reveal Zeus in a wheelchair, about to die. He explains that the era of the Olympians is finally over, and the world is at peace. He disconnects Zeus' life support, and the King of Gods, the last of his kind, dies peacefully.

Chuck Norris then collapses on the ground. Kratos tries to save him, but he is going to die. He tells Kratos how proud he is, and his eyes shut.

I'll post a good serious ending in a bit.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Boxart

so where is the media blow out of GoW3 ???

we are the januray 18 2010 !

I expected it to come today !

Time to Work !

Around the Network
libellule said:
so where is the media blow out of GoW3 ???

we are the januray 18 2010 !

I expected it to come today !

Its the 17th! In most places anyway :)

OMG !

In France too, WE ARE THE 17th JANUARY SUNDAY

and not the 18th january MONDAY !

what an asshole I am ... fuck me !

that also explain why most of my videogames website are not posting newsz lol

Time to Work !

HEHEHEEH it's 18th now here in AU a few minuits ago.

Anyone know if there is a GOW3 PS3 bundle? I have been looking to pick up a ps3 and GOW3 looks amazing so I'm hoping to kill two birds with one stone if possible.

Spagoodle,

no bundle announced yet.

nevethless, I expecting to see one. I do believe Sony will try his best to get the maximum attention/sales from the title and turn it to a "system seller" ==> bundle on the way

Time to Work !