By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Mario Kart Wii > New Super Mario Brothers Wii

Most of that is either subjective or irrelevant. I've put more hours into NSMBWii and I got both games the week they came out. The main problem is MKWii has little to no fun singleplayer, while NSMBWii is fun alone and with other players. If you'd said Mario Kart DS, then we'd have something to discuss.

"Now, a fun game should always be easy to understand - you should be able to take one look at it and know what you have to do straight away. It should be so well constructed that you can tell at a glance what your goal is and, even if you don’t succeed, you’ll blame yourself rather than the game. Moreover, the people standing around watching the game have also got to be able to enjoy it." - Shiggy

A Koopa's Revenge II gameplay video

Around the Network

I haven't played NSMB... I'm sure it's great and such, but I am almost certain I would agree with you if I had played both.

I got bored of Mario Kart Wii a long time ago... New Super Mario Brothers Wii is better to me in every way. A friend of mine that doesn't really like such games actually had fun playing the game from start to finish (We played 3 players so it's damn challenging as well :p).

I have not touched Mario Kart Wii since about a month after I bought it! Mario Kart Wii is okay but New Super Mario Brothers Wii is a lot better in my opinion. Then again I feel NSMB Wii, Mario Galaxy, Tales of Symphonia 2, Zelda TTP. Zack and Wiki, Prime 3, and Punchout are all better than Mario Kart Wii.

no just can't be like that

Around the Network

Na. NSMB Wii > MK Wii.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Mario Kart maybe a better single player game but NSMB Wii is in a league of its own in multiplayer.

Just kidding NSMB has a better singleplayer too.

Nov 2016 - NES outsells PS1 (JP)

Don't Play Stationary 4 ever. Switch!

--OkeyDokey-- said:
amp316 said:

Mario Kart Wii is the best game of this generation.

Now I know not to take anything you say seriously, even when you're being serious.

You just can't admire the brilliance that is Mario Kart since you always lose at it.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

wick said:
--OkeyDokey-- said:
amp316 said:

Now I know not to take anything you say seriously, even when you're being serious.

Sorry Mr Bond but I would have to agree

But I bet you would say that Mario Kart is the best game of this generation if they were driving Formula 1 cars instead of karts and bikes.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

amp316 said:
wick said:
--OkeyDokey-- said:
amp316 said:

Sorry Mr Bond but I would have to agree

But I bet you would say that Mario Kart is the best game of this generation if they were driving Formula 1 cars instead of karts and bikes.

You know it!

Oh and get rid of the blue shell and tighten up the tracks.

Super Mario Kart is still the best in the series imo

Wii FC: 6440 8298 7583 0720   XBOX GT: WICK1978               PSN: its_the_wick   3DS: 1676-3747-7846                                          Nintendo Network: its-the-wick

Systems I've owned: Atari 2600, NES, SNES, GBColor, N64, Gamecube, PS2, Xbox, GBAdvance, DSlite, PSP, Wii, Xbox360, PS3, 3DS, PSVita, PS4, 3DS XL, Wii U

The best quote I've seen this year:

Angelus said: I'm a moron