By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What console would you want besides the one you own?

V-r0cK said:
Raistline said:
Why does everyone keep saying the DS. The DS is not a console gaming system. It is a portable/handheld gaming system. Jeeze

Ever read the PSP manual? its called a handheld console gaming system..I just figured that out a while ago lol.  So i guess to be more correctly specific you either have "HOME console gaming system" or "HANDHELD console gaming system"

OP:  I have all but a 360.....so i guess a 360?

I stand corrected, at least as far as the PSP goes. The DS is still a handheld gaming device and not a handheld console gaming system, until someone proves me wrong.

Around the Network

DSi! Flipnote studio looks rad as well as the upcoming okamiden. Kinda curious about the quitting smoking game.

Well since the DS is a portable right now none.  Eventually if the Wii library ever rounds out i'd get one.

A Xbox 360 of course. Just waiting on Natal to release before i get one.

gamefreak4ever said:
Snesboy said:
A PS3. Because it's awesome.

No compliants there.  Sony is always on top of its games.  The exclusives keep me coming back.  I'm glad to own one.  Also have the Wii.

Except for PS1 when they didn't have any good first-party games.

High spec PC is my number one, followed by a 360, then a Wii.

Around the Network

I think the PSPgo is a sexy little device, so I guess that would be it, although I have a DS Lite and wouldn't mind having the DSi.

a PS3 and a DS, because they both have a number of games which I think I would like.

Raistline said:
V-r0cK said:
Raistline said:
Why does everyone keep saying the DS. The DS is not a console gaming system. It is a portable/handheld gaming system. Jeeze

Ever read the PSP manual? its called a handheld console gaming system..I just figured that out a while ago lol.  So i guess to be more correctly specific you either have "HOME console gaming system" or "HANDHELD console gaming system"

OP:  I have all but a 360.....so i guess a 360?

I stand corrected, at least as far as the PSP goes. The DS is still a handheld gaming device and not a handheld console gaming system, until someone proves me wrong.

lol its all good i use to think exactly what you said earlier too. Console was home systems not portable systems.  Ill go back and read my DS manual and see what they say eheh =P

A 360 and a Wii would be great. But seeing as I'm laid off I don't think there is a hope for either.

FootballFan - "GT has never been bigger than Halo. Now do a comparison between the two attach ratios and watch GT get stomped by Halo. Reach will sell 5 million more than GT5. Quote me on it."

i'll go for PSP because of Birth by Sleep coming soon