By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What console would you want besides the one you own?

aragod said:
I already have everything I wanted, so I'm good till next gen.

Yes, it looks at though you have all you need.

http://www.vgchartz.com/sigs/output.php?userid=60726%5B/img%5D%5B/url%5D">

Around the Network

wii or psp.

the_lonely_gamer_123 said:
x box 360 elite. so i could play splinter cell conviction and mass effect 2

That always brings me back to square one...even though I have a PS3 the game on the 360 like splinter cell makes me want the system....

http://www.vgchartz.com/sigs/output.php?userid=60726%5B/img%5D%5B/url%5D">

I don't know.....maybe some high powered PC for PC only games

gamefreak4ever said:
ils411 said:
I've already gone through all of the consoles at one time or another in the past 3 years. I've Owned 3 ps3s , 3 xbox360s, 2 wiis, 3 psps, and 4 ds. The order went like this

psp 1000
dsl
psp 2000
ps3 40gig
xbox360 20gig/ wii
xbox360 20gig
ps3 60gig
xbox360 arcade jasper
ds / dsi
wii / dsl / ps340gig

now i'm just left with the ps3 40gig as i've sold the wii and the dsl due to some financial issues. after that, i've come to find the ps3 as the best fit for my gaming/movie needs. yes, i use my ps3 as a sort off media center watching bd, dvd, downloaded movies. though i do intend to buy another wii and a ds or psp (1 handheld would do)

But with the ps3 "wand" motion controller, i find myself in a "wait and see" state. if it turns out to be good and or at least function like the wiimote, i don't think i'll be wanting to buy another wii.

so with that, probably a psp or a ds with psp being higher.

Sounds like my resume of games...3 PS3 1 Wii 2 psp 1 N64 and here are my systems from the past....

Super Nintendo

Sega

Sega Genesis

PS2

Game Boy

Nintendo

Atari

that is why I am a gamefreak4ever...lol

Yes, out of all of them I love my PS3 the best...switched out the hard drive with a 500gb drive...man i feel powerful with all this access...

Ah! Atari! brings back memorys! here's mine

Atari

Nintendo

Sega Megadrive

Gameboy

Super Nintendo

Sega Game Gear

PS1

Sega Dreamcast

PS2

Gameboy Advance

Xbox

Good times! Good times! back then i'd consider myself as hardcore! but as of late, i'm more like an average cassual gamer (not counting GOW collection, which was the 1st game this gen that i actually finished in less then a week. sad to think that its not even a real ps3 game but an upgraded ps2 game :P)

either i'm getting old, growing out of gaming, or  i don't see any games that really appeal to me..must be the third reason..

Around the Network

Neo Geo Aes I always wanted one but the games where so damn expensive they cost almost as much as a SNES. And i was young at the time and didnt got enough money to buy this thing.

The Neo Geo was the holy grail of consoles during the 16 bit era the graphics were superb the controller was perfect. It was like an Arcade for the home.

I looked recently if I should buy a Neo Geo Aes but its damn hard to find. And the games are rare too. neo geo cd is just not the same thing the loading times are horrible but the controller is pretty good.

And the Hyper Neo geo 64 because some people even doubt it has existed.

Zeebo. No, not really  . I already have everything i want.

gamefreak4ever said:
Zer0John said:
I have a PS3 and a 360 but i wish i only had a PS3, i'm no more playing on the 360, the only reason i don't sell it are some games which i like to much (Dead Rising, Lost Odyssey and Mass Effect).

PS3 is turning that corner and starting to look at 360 i the rearview mirror...

Hah, you're like the complete opposite of me. Though my PS3 isn't going completely unused, as I've been watching blu-ray's. I have abandoned FF13(my only ps3 game) for the forseeable future and have instead starting playing a PS1 game on the PS3 instead Persona 2 Innocent Sin. I'm enjoying P2 a hell of a lot more than FF13.

As for a system I might want, well I've been thinking about buying a PC Engine Duo (aka Turbo Duo) for awhile now...Though I just bought a new green PSP, so that will have to wait for awhile longer.

starcraft: "I and every PS3 fanboy alive are waiting for Versus more than FFXIII.
Me since the games were revealed, the fanboys since E3."

Skeeuk: "playstation 3 is the ultimate in gaming acceleration"

Netyaroze said:
Neo Geo Aes I always wanted one but the games where so damn expensive they cost almost as much as a SNES. And i was young at the time and didnt got enough money to buy this thing.

The Neo Geo was the holy grail of consoles during the 16 bit era the graphics were superb the controller was perfect. It was like an Arcade for the home.

I looked recently if I should buy a Neo Geo Aes but its damn hard to find. And the games are rare too. neo geo cd is just not the same thing the loading times are horrible but the controller is pretty good.

And the Hyper Neo geo 64 because some people even doubt it has existed.

Correct me if i'm wrong, but the Hyper NeoGeo 64 was an arcade board only, never realesed as a console, like the NeGeo AES, right?

A PS3. Since it's the only console this gen that I don't own.