By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What console would you want besides the one you own?

A Wii I suppose... most of the games I'm interested in are already coming to platforms I have now though. Can't really think of much coming to 360 or Wii that interest me. I just chose we because I have an SDtv in my room that hardly gets used.

4 ≈ One

Around the Network
gamefreak4ever said:
Senlis said:
Dreamcast

lol...never got a chance to own one...that about it for a good second and then i came to my senses...

The Dreamcast's product lifecycle may have came to an abrupt end, but there were some really good exclusives for that system.  Most of those exclusives became ports later on, but most of those ports were inferior to the original in one way or another.

Lastgengamer said:

A Xbox 360 of course. Just waiting on Natal to release before i get one.

I wanna see how this Natal thing turns out, but me I'm more of on hands type of game.  I'm gonna always want a controller. 

http://www.vgchartz.com/sigs/output.php?userid=60726%5B/img%5D%5B/url%5D">

Cheebee said:

DSi XL.

Those are badass.  As you can see with the sames which is monsterous!

http://www.vgchartz.com/sigs/output.php?userid=60726%5B/img%5D%5B/url%5D">

Turbografx-16

Around the Network

DSi, I guess.

A DS. The only thing holding me back is the thought of finally getting one only to find out a new one is coming out next month........

I am the Playstation Avenger.

adriane23 said:
A DS. The only thing holding me back is the thought of finally getting one only to find out a new one is coming out next month........

It won't.

A DS. Nothing else comes to mind given the ratio of current cost/number of games I am interested in. Maybe 360 if Natal actually works and has some killer applications that interest me.

Currently Playing: Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked, Professor Layton and the Curious Village

Anticipating: Xenoblade, The Last Story, Mario Kart 7, Rayman Origins, Zelda SS, Crush3D, Tales of the Abyss 3DS, MGS:Snake Eater 3DS, RE:Revelations, Time Travellers, Professor Layton vs. Ace Attorney, Luigi's Mansion 2, MH TriG, DQ Monsters, Heroes of Ruin

I have a PS3 and a 360 but i wish i only had a PS3, i'm no more playing on the 360, the only reason i don't sell it are some games which i like to much (Dead Rising, Lost Odyssey and Mass Effect).

Favourite Games:

PS: Final Fantasy IX, Final Fantasy VII. PS2: Resident Evil 4, Shadow Hearts Covenant, Final Fantasy X, Silent Hill 4, Soul Calibur III. PS3: Metal Gear Solid 4, Heavy Rain, Valkyria Chronicles, Uncharted 2, Mototstorm PR, God of War III, Modern Warfare 2. Xbox: Suteki, Fatal Frame II DC, Jade Empire. 360: Dead Rising, Lost Odyssey, Dead or Alive 4.