By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Official White Knight Chronicles: International Edition Thread!

Maps are really huge. I'm still heading to Parma, and i'm looking around Balastor. I've leveled up to 5 already xD

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Around the Network
mtlca66 said:

the AI in this game is retarded. my dumb bitch casts ice based attacks on ice monsters

This made me lol

I was actually kinda impressed with the AI, I haven't had to heal myself yet

Unicorns ARE real - They are just fat, grey and called Rhinos

Tanstalas said:
mtlca66 said:

the AI in this game is retarded. my dumb bitch casts ice based attacks on ice monsters

This made me lol

I was actually kinda impressed with the AI, I haven't had to heal myself yet

Well the AI is good at certain things. Healing is a no brainer, it will heal u whenever ur low on HP accordingly. Yet when it comes to defining an enemy's weakness....it goes retarded. THey will use barrage of random spells, regardless of an enemy obviously being strong against it. I haven't figured out how to make them act a little smarter in that respect. The closest I can get to it is Pressing L3 until they focus on my target or act as they see fit.

Greatness Awaits

PSN:Forevercloud (looking for Soul Sacrifice Partners!!!)

Hey guys. Here is something we all might find useful. Especially those who think the Act Meter moves to slow.....

http://www.google.com/#hl=en&q=White+Knight+Chronicles+grab&aq=f&aqi=&oq=&fp=c5aa4278f68e4a4

Equipment Delay *

So you've beaten the game and now wants to know the nitty-gritty of the
actual mechanics of the game. One of the most abstract "stats" in the game is
probably Act Speed (the speed in which you can attack/use skill/item) etc in
battle.

Speed in terms of Cure Delay, from 1st cast (include chant time), gauge filling,
and till the next cast is ready:

Naked 3.89
Cloth Set (Body, Hands, Legs, Feet) 4.45
Light Set (Body, Hands, Legs, Feet) 4.89
Heavy Set (Body, Hands, Legs Feet) 5.89

Greatness Awaits

PSN:Forevercloud (looking for Soul Sacrifice Partners!!!)

That sounds pretty cool, this game can't come quick enough for me!

Also, I've just seen the EU boxart;
http://playstationlifestyle.net/2010/01/20/white-knight-slices-europe-with-release-date-box-art/

It's a little meh, I LOVE the US one, but this, I don't know, the white knight is smaller, the cape is different, the art style is just different altogether, and the positioning of the font just covers it up completely. I like that it doesn't say International Edition though. And I HATE how SCEE put the PSN stickers in the WRONG place, and make them waaaaay too big, it's so annoying!

What does everyone else think? EU or US boxart? I love the US, but the EU is a little meh, lol.

Around the Network
jbrist said:
That sounds pretty cool, this game can't come quick enough for me!

Also, I've just seen the EU boxart;
http://playstationlifestyle.net/2010/01/20/white-knight-slices-europe-with-release-date-box-art/

It's a little meh, I LOVE the US one, but this, I don't know, the white knight is smaller, the cape is different, the art style is just different altogether, and the positioning of the font just covers it up completely. I like that it doesn't say International Edition though. And I HATE how SCEE put the PSN stickers in the WRONG place, and make them waaaaay too big, it's so annoying!

What does everyone else think? EU or US boxart? I love the US, but the EU is a little meh, lol.

I personally don't see a difference. I mean I can see that the color are a little different and the size of the knight is different but it doesn't make it worse in my opinion. The only thing I don't like is the rating. It's just too big oh and it's yellow.

Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
outlawauron said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
outlawauron said:
I finally bothered with my pathetic city. It still sucks, but at least I actually uploaded it to GeoNet.

lol we should quest some time. i think i finally understand how to get the epic gear now.

You're probably way too high of a level for us to do actually anything together.

Not really.

If there was one thing a handful of people told me about WKC's and its sorry excuse for a level gap, that was true, its that leveling up takes fucking forever, like really how many trolls do i have to pwn before i ding again?

anyways, im in the early twenties fer sure, if not 20 on the dot.

How do you get epic gear?

Acevil said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
outlawauron said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
outlawauron said:
I finally bothered with my pathetic city. It still sucks, but at least I actually uploaded it to GeoNet.

lol we should quest some time. i think i finally understand how to get the epic gear now.

You're probably way too high of a level for us to do actually anything together.

Not really.

If there was one thing a handful of people told me about WKC's and its sorry excuse for a level gap, that was true, its that leveling up takes fucking forever, like really how many trolls do i have to pwn before i ding again?

anyways, im in the early twenties fer sure, if not 20 on the dot.

How do you get epic gear?

i would like an explanation on this epic gear as well. i am around the same level as him and dont see no epic gear in my game haha

man im getting hyped for this game just coming to this thread and reading all your comments!

but i have to wait sooo long feb 19th eeeeeee sooooo loooong,

and all of you will be like level 99 by then :)

PSN ID: Stokesy 

Add me if you want but let me know youre from this website

Xacri, where were you? :( I leveled up to 14.

Is there a fast way to get up after you've been trampled by a troll? It's a little annoying how long Leonard takes to get up, and it's even worse when you get trampled again. Oh and a troll "trampled" me, and I wasn't even near him. *laughs* The easy diffculty and long wait time makes the game very boring for me.

The environments/dungeons remind me of FFXII.

I'm at Albana (beat Gigas already). Still no character development.