By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - New Gran Turismo 5 scans show night racing for the first time! 56k go away!

Ignore him guys, from his post history this is not his first time trolling GT threads.

"Kinect" Games I am really excited about (Click for videos)

Kinectimals        Dance Central      Kinect-Sports   Kinect-Adventures    Your Shape       Kinect-Forza

Owner of :   slim 1000 +  80GB DSlite

Around the Network

compare gran turismo 4 with forza motorsport on xbox.more cars,more stages etc but the same gameplay,with the old ai that cars go on the same routine and graphics with jagies.now if you say that the demo of gran turismo 5 is only a demo and it does not show what the game will be just compare it with the demo of forza motorsport 3.far more detail,physics,and damage,great controls and the ability to turn back the time compared to what?a monotonous stage,ridiculous driving phusics and no damage.

nicktwilight said:

compare gran turismo 4 with forza motorsport on xbox.more cars,more stages etc but the same gameplay,with the old ai that cars go on the same routine and graphics with jagies.now if you say that the demo of gran turismo 5 is only a demo and it does not show what the game will be just compare it with the demo of forza motorsport 3.far more detail,physics,and damage,great controls and the ability to turn back the time compared to what?a monotonous stage,ridiculous driving phusics and no damage.

Wow, you really are trying that hard eh? You're even trying to pass that as facts :P 

Very well, every one has their own illusions, I guess there's no way reasoning with someone who's clearly narrow minded ;)

Oh by the way, I return you to my previous post in case you think I haven't tried out Forza 3, I even wager that I could leave you in the dust in any track on Forza ;)  

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

nicktwilight; are you seriously comparing a current gen game to a last gen game to drive home a (moot) point? God help you... Compare GT 4 to Forza 1 and try again. This is just plain silly of you no matter how much you hate the GT series.
Oh, and don't tout the rewind feature in Forza 3 as brilliant either, it sure sucks all the excitement out of a simulator to me. Might as well drive with full assist that breaks for you, maybe you do?

Off topic; that new Merc sure is ghastly... The Germans need to get their shit together.

Even more off topic; why the hell is some legionare wanking his javelin on the Empire Craft add below me?

Around the Network

if yoy have played forza then how can you even compare it with gran turismo games?but there is one thing from the first playstation era that still exists to this day:brand names and promises too big to keep.playstation 2 had the emotion engine which promised things that never did.playstatio 3 had the cell that nobody ever understand and it is miles away from what sony said.the crowd was sleeping all these years and followed sony blindly.but not anymore.see the sales of ps3.the same will hapen with gran turismo.do you believe that it will even reach half the sales of gran turismo 4?it will sell well because of the brand name it caries but not in the level of the previous game.the quality of the series is falling down after gran turismo 3.

@nicktwilight

Keep going, I bet that you take those phrases and logics from a pre-programed set of bashing techniques :P

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

nicktwilight,

hi,

I just want to point out 2 things you mentionned to show you how you are wrong :

- demo FM3 > demo GT5

- GT5 is vaporwaves (as emotion engine etc ...) and will sell less than GT4

If I do agree that Sony has somewha

Time to Work !

nicktwilight said:
if yoy have played forza then how can you even compare it with gran turismo games?but there is one thing from the first playstation era that still exists to this day:brand names and promises too big to keep.playstation 2 had the emotion engine which promised things that never did.playstatio 3 had the cell that nobody ever understand and it is miles away from what sony said.the crowd was sleeping all these years and followed sony blindly.but not anymore.see the sales of ps3.the same will hapen with gran turismo.do you believe that it will even reach half the sales of gran turismo 4?it will sell well because of the brand name it caries but not in the level of the previous game.the quality of the series is falling down after gran turismo 3.

Someone with a Wii and a Link Avatar bashing brand names

i know funny when i see it!

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

nicktwilight,

hi,

I just want to point out 2 things very specific you mentionned to show you how you are wrong :

- demo FM3 > demo GT5 TECHNICALLY

well, you have to understand that GTprologue is superior technicaly to the GT5 trial demo
in clear : it is obvious technically that the demo is not representative of the final game (200mb vs +10 giga). Considering we will be able to play 16 cars online with GT5 we can even consider GT5 will dominate GT5pro and FM3 at all part except , perhaps, the environnements of FM3 .... but if it matters for you, you should perhaps go play Afrika. I dont even need to mention the amazing reception of GT5 tiral demo physic ...

- GT5 is vaporwaves (as emotion engine etc ...) and will sell less than GT4

If I do agree that Sony has somewhat lied in the past (KZ2/motorstorm 2005 E3, EE for the PS2), we can see PS3 is still superior technically than any console this gen. Also, here we are talkiing about an official PS magazine with official features (no vaporwave). It is not "game is good or bad", it is just "what is inside" and I doubt they are lying in purpose considering how close to release the game is.

Also, for the sales, most people agree that GT5 will be down compared to GT3 but it is not du to GT being bad ... it is du to the PS3 being less spread than the PS2

Time to Work !