By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - New Gran Turismo 5 scans show night racing for the first time! 56k go away!

Bof.
It's not in my hype meter.

Around the Network

I can't wait!
But I hope its not like in DiRT where you have to drive some of the boring modes to advance career mode (Indy 500 and Nascar are about as appealing as taking a bubble bath with three bums stricken with leprocy, it really is the most boring kind of motor "sports" there is), that'll be a huge bummer.

Mummelmann said:
I can't wait!
But I hope its not like in DiRT where you have to drive some of the boring modes to advance career mode (Indy 500 and Nascar are about as appealing as taking a bubble bath with three bums stricken with leprocy, it really is the most boring kind of motor "sports" there is), that'll be a huge bummer.

What does that mean? What are the modes?

Slimebeast said:
10 million copies confirmed.

Im gonna get this & FF13 game for sure.

WOW cool, when you getting a PS3?

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Woohoo :) Now we just need confirmation about the Dynamic Weather and I will be a very happy racer fan :D Doing a Le Mans 24 Hour endurance race with Dynamic Weather = Definitive!!!

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Around the Network
darthdevidem01 said:
Slimebeast said:

Be gone! I can't stand Final Fantasy lol.

As soon as I see a bundle Slim €299 including a premium game, then Im gonna buy. But if no bundle comes Ill get it anyways, within one month after the release of Last Guardian or GT5 (whicever comes out first).

Slimebeast said:
darthdevidem01 said:
Slimebeast said:

As soon as I see a bundle Slim €299 including a premium game, then Im gonna buy. But if no bundle comes Ill get it anyways, within one month after the release of Last Guardian or GT5 (whicever comes out first).

Then FF13 is perfect for you, it will entice newcomers & rock your world

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Legendary.

darthdevidem01 said:
Slimebeast said:
darthdevidem01 said:
Slimebeast said:

Then FF13 is perfect for you, it will entice newcomers & rock your world

lol u'r really excited for that. U hyped? When is release herein Eurpo?e

Slimebeast said:
Mummelmann said:
I can't wait!

What does that mean? What are the modes?

I meant race types. The classic rally, crossover, rallycross and hill climb are really fun (the RAID races are tolerable but too slow to be truly fun and the tracks are way too long for them) and belong in the game but all the other modes are boring or plain horrible to me. I'd like to have the choice to drive only rally in my rally games' career mode.

PS: I also disapprove of the whole image of the game, with some motorcross star blabbering annoying crap all the time. I know Mcrae is dead but there are dozens of famous, true rally profiles that could've stepped in and taken the job of narrating the game and perhaps eased up on the "dude" and "awesome". The map reader is also legally retarded with lines like "YEAH! We won because we were the fastest!" and his constant inability to serve the notes in time to prevent disastrous crashes when you start driving faster cars ("Over crest" he says when you've just taken off and are flying into a pile of rocks where the road could have been).