By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Site Redirects?

This has been happening to me since yesterday, it is really annoying me.

Odd. Future. Wolf. Gang. Kill. Em. All. OFWGKTA Don't give a fuck!

Fuck Steve Harvey. FREE EARL!

Final Fantasy Versus XIII will be the GREATEST game EVER made!!!

I'd take a bullet for Square-Enix! 

Around the Network

Just got this a few minutes ago. I got redirected to juggle or something like that.

happening to me today as well...thought it was just me.

In the last hour or so it's been happening to me as well...not sure whats up, must be a bad ad in the rotation

yaaay im not going crazy, well at least my computers not and i know its not adware.

CURRENTLY PLAYING:  Warframe, Witcher 2

Around the Network

I actually just reinstalled windows xp, and all my anti virus and spybot earlier this week cause a virus i thought i got off of here. I am getting redirects also. Only from this site, and I have no virsu i just finished reinstalling windows like two days ago. none the less i am running my vrius scans and spyware scans. Dont know if it helps, but mine is redirecting through admarketplace.com then to various sites

Ain't getting no redirects! ;)

Ok so its happening for me again.....it seems to only happen after 2 AM if that makes a difference

I'm a night owl....usually go to bed around 6 am or 7 am.

EDIt: Its kinda getting out of hand for me i swear vgchartz is the only site doing it...... I have to type responses quickly it redirects me after about 30 seconds.

I haven't gotten any yet, but has the problem been solved? any site admins that can give us some info?

ok happening again now.....