By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Congratulations ssj12, your man is on fire right now!

yea he is doing a damn good job getting money to campaign

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Around the Network

Links to this campaign mockery?

Prepare for termination! It is the only logical thing to do, for I am only loyal to Megatron.

Well, I say I'm conservative, but I really am a libertarian. Libertarians have no power though, so conservative is a better choice. If he gets the republican nomaintion, I will vote for him. No income tax, and an upped sales tax to 20% federal sales tax or something would be great. Also it would cut down on illegal trade. People who make their money illegally still have to buy stuff you know ;)

No income tax + increased sales tax instead would be really nice though - as long as they don't start taxing all online purchases.

epsilon72 said:
No income tax + increased sales tax instead would be really nice though - as long as they don't start taxing all online purchases.

if I remember he also wants to increase taxing imports which would = less dumping of crap chinese products and less taxes for us. 

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Around the Network
Fuzzmosis said:
I'm absolutely fascinated that a 28 year old girl with a webcam has provided so much web support for a 74 year old man who cares little but for your votes!

What was Ron Paul doing with a 28 year old girl that required a webcam?

Words of Wisdom: Possibly something you hope that you can still do at his age?

See Ya George.

"He did not die - He passed Away"

At least following a comedians own jokes makes his death easier.

He's got 2 years before Brain Age starts making him look good by default!

Favorite Companies: Nintendo, Blizzard, Valve.
Recent New Favorites: Grasshopper, Atlus. (R.I.P. Clover.)
Heroes/Homies: Shigeru Miyamoto, Gunpei Yokoi, Will Wright, Eric Chahi, Suda51, Brian Eno, David Bowie.
Haiku Group: Haiku Hell.
Nemeses: Snesboy, fkusumot. 
GameDaily Article that Interviewed Me: Console Defense Forces.

Amazingly, the final total is about 4.3 million from a total of around 38,000 different people. I was one of the people and I gave what two Wii games cost!

Yesterday was so wonderful. I have such high hopes for Ron Paul in the New Hampshire Primary (I am not sure about anywhere else because New Hampshire is the most pro-freedom place in America so he will likely get more support there than anywhere else).

If you live in America, please learn more about this man and join a local meet up group if at all possible. Thank you.

currently playing: Desktop Tower Defense (PC), Puzzle Quest (DS), Trauma Center New Blood (Wii), Guitar Hero III (Wii), Ghost Squad (Wii), Actraiser (SNES), Donkey Kong County (SNES), The Legend of Zelda (NES), Kirby's Adventure (NES)

will play next: Paper Mario (N64), Golden Axe II (Sega), NiGHTS (Wii)

Join the Ron Paul RLOVEution, support Ron Paul for president in the 2008 Republican presidential primary! http://www.ronpaul2008.com

Fuzzmosis said:
DarkNight_DS: His online campaign started with a 28 year old girl who webcammed his debates and such, creating youtube videos and such that grew in fame and started his campaign off online stronger than any other campaign previously. 1 chick, 1 webcam, and no nudity. I'm ashamed at the internet.

Just so everyone knows, Ron Paul's online campaign was not started by some girl did not start webcaming Ron Paul's debates.  I am not sure where you heard this, but I just thought you and everyone should know that there is no truth to this.

There is a girl very popular on Digg, blogs, and such.  Some people call her the Ron Paul Girl.  http://www.metacafe.com/watch/827544/ron_paul_girl/

currently playing: Desktop Tower Defense (PC), Puzzle Quest (DS), Trauma Center New Blood (Wii), Guitar Hero III (Wii), Ghost Squad (Wii), Actraiser (SNES), Donkey Kong County (SNES), The Legend of Zelda (NES), Kirby's Adventure (NES)

will play next: Paper Mario (N64), Golden Axe II (Sega), NiGHTS (Wii)

Join the Ron Paul RLOVEution, support Ron Paul for president in the 2008 Republican presidential primary! http://www.ronpaul2008.com