By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - MICROSOFT CES 2010 : New listings ?

kowenicki said:
ramses01 said:
PlaystaionGamer said:
they still make Zune's?

It seems to be a consensus that Zune is a much superior product to iPod, so ...

Also, double digit share in a large market is a respectable business.

There is no doubt its better.  Just got a zuneHD and the sound is much better than an iPod..... the screen just leaves the Touch for dead.  Add in the fact that the zune software is also much better than itunes and its a major win.

EVERYTHING sounds better than the Ipod actually.

i don't know whats the deal with the Ipod but it sounds so weak! and i always have it at 90% -  Max volume lower than that, you can't hear shit!

even the DS and PSPs sound better when on headphones

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.

Around the Network
tyig said:
otoniel said:
pbroy said:
PlaystaionGamer said:
they still make Zune's?
i dont know why or understand MS, Apple is a smaller company but yet MS have take soo soo much from there OS, and yes Apple dominates music, Ipod cant be touched and Zune is what?
and now Apple go into the Phone buisness and now all phones want to be it! MS should join something else that apple isnt or just focus on there PC software
they are doing well with the Xbox brand now so they should focus on pushing that harder and forget the Zune ect

arhh i dont mean to offend but im sure someone will take this the wrong way lol

they still make PSP's?
i dont know why or understand Sony, Nintendo is a smaller company but yet Sony have take soo soo much from there handheld, and yes Nintendo dominates handhelds, DS cant be touched and PSP is what?
and now Nintendo go into motion controls buisness and now all consoles want to be it! Sony should join something else that Sony isnt or just focus on there PS3
they are doing well with the PS3 brand now so they should focus on pushing that harder and forget the PSP ect

arhh i dont mean to offend but im sure someone will take this the wrong way lol
n___n

*bitch slap 

wow hahahaha that was fantastic and funny 

hahaha made my day

indeed that was epic win

NO,NO, EPIC,..TOUCHE,..

''Halo reach''.. sell 7.m first week ,Believe¡¡¡¡¡¡

Definitely numbers for XBL users and hardware sales and things like that. Probably some more demoing of Natal and hopefully some new info on Mobile windows. I doubt well see a phone yet but maybe some more demoing of the Surface. Now that would be sweet!

I mostly play RTS and Moba style games now adays as well as ALOT of benchmarking. I do play other games however such as the witcher 3 and Crysis 3, and recently Ashes of the Singularity. I love gaming on the cutting edge and refuse to accept any compromises. Proud member of the Glorious PC Gaming Master Race. Long Live SHIO!!!! 

Microsoft surface in the mainstream middle class home. Oooh yeah.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

Yeah some great stats most likely.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB

Around the Network
Squilliam said:
Surface mobile!

YES!  The roof of your car can now be a computing device, complete with it being weatherproofed.  You now can do your taxes and surf the web outside after a snowstorm.