By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - MICROSOFT CES 2010 : New listings ?

Perhaps, a new Xbox?

Around the Network

nothing 360 wise except some Natal demos

as far as i know MS they always showing patterns of how well their products perform

They will diffently start plugging natal, By the time it comes out it will be on coca cola bottles.
(Play natal with brett favre over xbox live by getting the winning code)

NATAL IS GOING TO MAKE 360 OUTSELL PS3, TWO TO ONE FOR THE REST OF THE YEAR UPON RELEASE.

The rest who knows

What is Microsoft Courier?

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

Around the Network

Achievements with WinMo Marketplace games would be nice.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence

Azure, Natal and windows mobile 7

That's Gordon Freeman in "Real-Life"

Microsoft courier

Maybe a release date and demonstration for Microsoft courier. it would be fantastic.

Zune HD in Europe?

The officially annouced the release of Zune HD in Europe and Zune Phone.

Windows Mobile 7, Xbox live on Windows phone it is sure. But i think everyone dream Microsoft surface for street price, Natal release date and demonstration.

I doubt there will be much specific to XBox at the show. Zune Marketplace will be expanding. WinMo might get some Zune Marketplace integration. Natal will probably be demonstrated, probably behind closed doors. WinMo will probably be MS main point of interest at this show. This is really their last year to make a difference in their mobile game plan.

they still make Zune's?
i dont know why or understand MS, Apple is a smaller company but yet MS have take soo soo much from there OS, and yes Apple dominates music, Ipod cant be touched and Zune is what?
and now Apple go into the Phone buisness and now all phones want to be it! MS should join something else that apple isnt or just focus on there PC software
they are doing well with the Xbox brand now so they should focus on pushing that harder and forget the Zune ect

arhh i dont mean to offend but im sure someone will take this the wrong way lol