By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - MICROSOFT CES 2010 : New listings ?

PlaystaionGamer said:
they still make Zune's?
\

It seems to be a consensus that Zune is a much superior product to iPod, so ...

Also, double digit share in a large market is a respectable business.

Around the Network
PlaystaionGamer said:
they still make Zune's?
i dont know why or understand MS, Apple is a smaller company but yet MS have take soo soo much from there OS, and yes Apple dominates music, Ipod cant be touched and Zune is what?
and now Apple go into the Phone buisness and now all phones want to be it! MS should join something else that apple isnt or just focus on there PC software
they are doing well with the Xbox brand now so they should focus on pushing that harder and forget the Zune ect

arhh i dont mean to offend but im sure someone will take this the wrong way lol

they still make PSP's?
i dont know why or understand Sony, Nintendo is a smaller company but yet Sony have take soo soo much from there handheld, and yes Nintendo dominates handhelds, DS cant be touched and PSP is what?
and now Nintendo go into motion controls buisness and now all consoles want to be it! Sony should join something else that Sony isnt or just focus on there PS3
they are doing well with the PS3 brand now so they should focus on pushing that harder and forget the PSP ect

n___n

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
kowenicki said:
ramses01 said:
PlaystaionGamer said:
they still make Zune's?

There is no doubt its better.  Just got a zuneHD and the sound is much better than an iPod..... the screen just leaves the Touch for dead.  Add in the fact that the zune software is also much better than itunes and its a major win.

How can u have a Zune? I heard it's not available in Europe. And if u for some reason imported it, how u got it to work on our tele system over here?

Gears of War 3 will be announced.

kowenicki said:
Slimebeast said:
kowenicki said:
ramses01 said:
PlaystaionGamer said:
they still make Zune's?

There is no doubt its better.  Just got a zuneHD and the sound is much better than an iPod..... the screen just leaves the Touch for dead.  Add in the fact that the zune software is also much better than itunes and its a major win.

How can u have a Zune? I heard it's not available in Europe. And if u for some reason imported it, how u got it to work on our tele system over here?

yep, got a ZuneHD 32gig.

zunethings.co.uk

tele system???

It works like a dream.  I even have zune marketplace working... all you have to do is change your region setting on your laptop/pc to US... thats as far as the security goes.

The only thing that doesnt work is the HDRadio (DAB in the UK) but portable DAB is patchy (crap) anyway... the FM radio works fine.

Oh never mind. I mixed it up with iPhone, but Zune is the same as Ipod. No phone from MS yet.

How much it cost? And this online store, was it an American one? Cos it's not officially released in UK rite?

Around the Network

Zune for MS is going to become mainly about the software. Getting that marketplace on more devices than just Zunes. They have already done it with the 360, expect them to do it with WinMo. MS has stated that they are likely to only do one more hardware revision of the Zune handheld.

pbroy said:
PlaystaionGamer said:
they still make Zune's?
i dont know why or understand MS, Apple is a smaller company but yet MS have take soo soo much from there OS, and yes Apple dominates music, Ipod cant be touched and Zune is what?
and now Apple go into the Phone buisness and now all phones want to be it! MS should join something else that apple isnt or just focus on there PC software
they are doing well with the Xbox brand now so they should focus on pushing that harder and forget the Zune ect

they still make PSP's?
i dont know why or understand Sony, Nintendo is a smaller company but yet Sony have take soo soo much from there handheld, and yes Nintendo dominates handhelds, DS cant be touched and PSP is what?
and now Nintendo go into motion controls buisness and now all consoles want to be it! Sony should join something else that Sony isnt or just focus on there PS3
they are doing well with the PS3 brand now so they should focus on pushing that harder and forget the PSP ect

n___n

*bitch slap 

wow hahahaha that was fantastic and funny 

hahaha made my day

Official Member of the Xbox 360 Squad 

otoniel said:
pbroy said:
PlaystaionGamer said:
they still make Zune's?

they still make PSP's?

n___n

*bitch slap 

wow hahahaha that was fantastic and funny 

hahaha made my day

indeed that was epic win

But war... war never changes

many rumors speak of a demonstration for "Microsoft courier" with a release date in April in the world with a huge advertising campaign in the world!

Windows Mobile 7, Xbox live on Windows Mobile, Microsoft courier, Microsoft surface public version, please Microsoft break everything!!

Zune 3-D !!

ya herd it her fristz!

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.