By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Killzone will probably be delayed till 09.

http://www.forgotten-gamer.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=105111

It says that it definitly wont get its Q1 2008 release date, public online beta has been moved from December to Q1 to spring to summer and in best case scenario it MIGHT see release in fall in case they can speed up development if not itl be delayed to first quarter 09.

Around the Network

You would think that with 200+ developers and gazillizon dollar budget it would make it out on time. There are still plenty of PS3 games for 2008 so not a huge loss.

wow, its going to be a long wait for people that were expecting to buy this game on early 08...

Well, smash bros brawl will be available on february so i will be busy with it anyway :)

carlos710 - Capitán Primero: Nintendo Defense Force

"Wii are legion, for Wii are many"

The good news is that they do their best to make it a great game but it is not good for Sony and his PS3 sales.

In b4 "2009 domination with tekken, ff, and killzone."

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Around the Network

... well they could push it for a summer sale ... or maybe they are just affraid of MGS4 ...

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

Dang, where's John Lucas? First the loss of MH, then MGS's delay and now this. I truthfully think Sony's just delaying the inevitable.

Quote me: Even if Sony has a stellar Christmas, the PS3 will most definitely get pwn3d in '08.

I think Q1 2008 can be crossed of your list.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

So... domination starts in 2009?

I don't know, this game has so high and exagerated  expectations, that it could epic fail to live up to its name. Not that I expect much from this game, but many people are.

What?? That project is starting to look like a money hole. This will impact SCE's finances... It had no chance of profitability even before this announcement, and with one more year of development, how can it turn out to be profitable?

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957