By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - new wii channels?

They should do more stuff like the Metroid Prime 3 channel we had earlier.

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Around the Network
c03n3nj0 said:

I think the Nintendo Channel replaced that.

sc94597 said:
c03n3nj0 said:

I think the Nintendo Channel replaced that.

True.... >.>

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

But BBC i-player just released, and it works so well.

Wii code: 1534 8127 5081 0969

Brawl code: 1762-4131-9390

Member of the Pikmin Fan Club

softmod your wii and you can have all your games as an unique channel, install dvd player and its channel.

You can create whatever channel you want almost.

Vaio - "Bury me at Milanello"      R.I.P AC Milan

In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird.
Now the world is weird  and people take Prozac  to make it normal.

If laughing is the best medicine and marijuana makes you laugh

Is marijuana the best medicine?

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

“If any creator has not played Mario, then they’re probably not a good creator. That’s something I can say with 100 percent confidence. Mario is, for game creators, the development bible.

Around the Network
Destroyer_of_knights said:
what's the point?
Just enjoy the games on the wii and leave at that.

if you want all that extra media stuff, then get your self a small media PC, 360, PS3 and hook it up to your TV for that other stuff.

The wii can handle that extra mediastuff just fine, you just need to install the software.

It can do whatever the other 2 can media wise except output it in HD

Vaio - "Bury me at Milanello"      R.I.P AC Milan

In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird.
Now the world is weird  and people take Prozac  to make it normal.

If laughing is the best medicine and marijuana makes you laugh

Is marijuana the best medicine?

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

“If any creator has not played Mario, then they’re probably not a good creator. That’s something I can say with 100 percent confidence. Mario is, for game creators, the development bible.

Yeah, at least bring a useless chanel like the fortune one

vaio said:
softmod your wii and you can have all your games as an unique channel, install dvd player and its channel.

You can create whatever channel you want almost.

This. Don't wait for Nintendo. Plenty of channel options. SNES emulator channel for instance.

The BBC i-Player on the Wii is probably the best channel right now in the UK, so far it's clocked over 20 hours on my console. I hope other channels take the initiative to follow the BBC's example, not just in the UK but US too.

fwap said:
The BBC i-Player on the Wii is probably the best channel right now in the UK, so far it's clocked over 20 hours on my console. I hope other channels take the initiative to follow the BBC's example, not just in the UK but US too.

Yeah man, I already have about 30 hours in it. lol

Great quality compared to the standard tv one.

I wish they kept some movies for a longer period though. For example, Bandits only lasted like 1 or 2 days. Bridge to Terabithia and the Incredibles have been there for like a week or more.