By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - OMG, Rol got banned!!! Whom do we have to thank?

Hey. please don't. You're a good poster with the potential to be an amazing one. How about changing the bet to having to spend the month creating threads that don't play into the console wars or even numbers in general but instead encourages all gamers to have meaningful discussions. I'll do the same and hopefully we can help make this place an even better one.

Around the Network

Be a man and do the right thing.

I think he's decided to leave the site for a month and I'm going to do the same.  Later all and enjoy the great games releasing this month and any that you have in your backlog.

I like how "all sorts of reactions" are all negative LOL

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

Legend11 said:

The bet could have gone the other way and I could have been the one living up to my word and leaving the site for a month but if RolStoppable asked me to stay and make constructive threads I would.

He should be banned anyway, A symbolic one day ban

Why don't you make like a tree and get out of here?

Around the Network

One less Australian (and Nintendo troll) to muddy up this otherwise nice site

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Meh... Snake612 threads about leaving the site were better... I expected more...

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Roland? Roland Elizabeth Stopablonsky (Rol's real name, for those who don't know) I ORDER you to stay!

I'll miss you :'(

great news a month of peace an quiet, happy new year!