By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - I have lost all faith with the Sony brand

ssj12 said:

@Alex - COD3's only negative was it wasnt on PC. It was made by the same guys that made the original which is the best of the series. In order: COD; COD4; COD3; COD2. Also to give a 1 up 2 COD games first year for PS3 1 for 360.

You couldn't be more wrong. COD3 wasn't made by the same company, let alone the same people who did COD. Infinty Ward, the company who started COD did 1 and 2, then outsourced 3 to focus on 4.

Oh, and 3 was really shitty. 

Leo-j said: If a dvd for a pc game holds what? Crysis at 3000p or something, why in the world cant a blu-ray disc do the same?

ssj12 said: Player specific decoders are nothing more than specialized GPUs. Gran Turismo is the trust driving simulator of them all. 

"Why do they call it the xbox 360? Because when you see it, you'll turn 360 degrees and walk away" 

Around the Network

I dont know what your trying to say(I rarely post only when there is an emergency or sometin..) Nothing you said in your post was on I lost faith in sony. First off if you want the best technology the sony brand has it, best cameras, LCD's, cell phones, the playstation brand etc..

Now I dont want to sound like a fanboy(which most of you say I am), the ps3 rapes the wii in games at this time. the only reason why the wii is "amazing" is because its selling well. Thats the only reason. Nintendo is not even trying. Sony is working more than they are. What happend to Super smash bro's on the wii? Only 1` descent AAA game coming out this year on the wii? While the ps3 continues to grow with GOOD GAMES. Cod4, haze, uncharted, ratchet, resistance, motorstorm, ninja gaiden, assasins creed.

SMG may be amazing, but 1 game doest cut it naw I mean 2 games I forgot about metroid.. the wii has no games. People that say the ps3 has no games are screwed in the head. Because the wii is the one with NO games.

-leoj

mM
Alexie Di Onie said:
So call of Duty, Rainbow Six, Need For Speed Carbon, and Oblivion were bad games. Man I have bad taste..........

Now your just showing your fanboy colors buldog, resistance was good, but better than Halo 3? Just the simple design of the controllers makes it better on the 360.

Don't mistake my posts for fanboyism, the moment PS3 starts doing things right I will jump on the Sony bandwagon, they haven't yet, and not till late 08 apparently. Tell me why you believe that console is so much better? Give me solid reasons.

I know that this is a joke thread, but all of those listed I could get on another platform.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Alexi is trying to start a war...I step away from this site for a couple of days and come back to this....Alexi I really think you want a PS3 8)

Sent from PS3

Well soriku.. I think he is right about the ps3 having better games but I dont think it has no games..

2008 end of year predictions:

PS3: 22M

360: 25M

wii: 40M

Around the Network
zackblue said:
Well soriku.. I think he is right about the ps3 having better games but I dont think it has no games..

Yes/No/Maybe ...

As far as exclusive games go, the PS3's line-up is an embarrasment with only a couple of exclusive games actually worth owning; most of their best games are also available for the XBox 360, and have often been available for 6 months or more before being released for the PS3.

When you include multiplatform games the PS3 has an edge, but most of the multiplatform games clump in a small number of genres (racing games, FPS, and sports games) so it is only better if you're a big fan of those games.

The Wii has a far better line-up of exclusive games, and has many game styles which are completely unavailable on other platforms.

Come on soriku

serisouly resistance, ratchet, warhawk, heavenly sword vs paper mario metroid zelda and metroid, ps3 has a slight upper edge.. and growing now with the addition of call of duty 4.. But watever I enjoy them all. wii=ps3 in fun but 360 is a higher experience :D

2008 end of year predictions:

PS3: 22M

360: 25M

wii: 40M

twestern,every system I´ve ever bought was because of 'potential'....I bought a Wii at launch for the 'potential' to play the next Mario,the next Smash Bros,the next Mario Kart,etc...I happen to like Naughty Dog,Insomniac,Sucker Punch,Gran Turismo,Team Ico,God Of War and others...so a PS3 was a no brainer for me...it´s customary for me to buy systems I want at launch,even knowing their 'potential' is not there yet...that goes for the PS3,that goes for the Wii,got it?

I love the PS3!!!!!

Sent from PS3

and Alexie,the games I listed are the main I prefer the PS3 over the 360,it´s called an opinion....you are disappointed in the PS3 and prefer the 360?.....more power to you,I respect your opinion...there´s no arguement here as it´s a subjective matter.