By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What console you're getting "Final Fantasy XIII" for?

What console you're getting "Final Fantasy XIII" for?

Playstation 3 212 72.35%

Xbox 360 47 16.04%

Not buying the game 34 11.60%

Total:293

Yes it is coming for both at the same time.

I would buy it for Ps3 no disk swapping and higher quality cutscenes. Plus FF vs 13 and FF 14 are for PS3. There are just two reasons why someone would prefer the Xbox360 version over the Ps3 version Reason one you like the controller more on X360. Reason two you prefer Achievments over Trophies.

Around the Network

decided not to import it, but I'll still be getting it on ps3. There's no other option really.

I love how this thread has post from the very beginning saying "of course PS3! I don't own a 360 but even if I did Id go with the PS3 version!"

This poll is kinda pointless cuz this website is biased towards PS3 and it will obviously skew the results.

Don't care for turn based RPGs outside of the Mario and Luigi games. Not buying, though I may buy Versus.

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka

Since I only own a PS3, I'll obviously get FF XIII for it.

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

Around the Network

Funny how microsoft made a blind statement a couple of months back about final fantasy XIII would sell more on the xbox 360 than on the playstation 3.

Soonerman said:
I love how this thread has post from the very beginning saying "of course PS3! I don't own a 360 but even if I did Id go with the PS3 version!"

This poll is kinda pointless cuz this website is biased towards PS3 and it will obviously skew the results.

So you think the Xbox360 Version will sell as good as the PS3 version ? 2/3 of this site will buy it for PS3. And the rest for Xbox. So you do think FF13 wont sell 2/3s on PS3 ? and 1/3 on Xbox ? You will be surprised because thats exactly whats gona happen. 2/3s PS3 and 1/3 Xbox (outside of Japan). So this result would perfectly reflect the Reality. Does some of the 360 owner think it will sell 50/50 ? I never read someone saying that everyone said predictions like these: 3 Million PS3 and 1.5 Million 360. 

Andysw said:
Funny how microsoft made a blind statement a couple of months back about final fantasy XIII would sell more on the xbox 360 than on the playstation 3.

maybe they meant US only they think US = World but that still wouldn't make sense but this may actually happen in the UK as most people have 360's as it's far cheaper

I'm not getting it personally can't stand RPG's GoW and GT are where my money is

Andysw said:

I wouldn't use VGChartz as a microcosm of the general gaming population or an indicator of the overall sales once released, this website leans very heavily to PS3 fans.

CommonMan said:
Andysw said:

I wouldn't use VGChartz as a microcosm of the general gaming population or an indicator of the overall sales once released, this website leans very heavily to PS3 fans.

Yes you may be right but in this special case I think that this Poll reflects the reality pretty good. In some other polls not so much but this one yes. we will see but I dont see the Xbox360 selling as much FF as the PS3 in the west.

(70% of the FFs sold will be on the Ps3)