By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What console you're getting "Final Fantasy XIII" for?

What console you're getting "Final Fantasy XIII" for?

Playstation 3 212 72.35%

Xbox 360 47 16.04%

Not buying the game 34 11.60%

Total:293

Not really enticed by the game, leaning more towards versus but if I did buy the game it would be on the Ps3.

Around the Network

the 360 by default.

360 Games Now Playing   360 Games unopened:  Resonance of Fate  Last 360 Game I Beat: Resident Evil 5

DS Games Now Playing: Dragon Quest VI  DS Games unopened Knights in the Nightmare, Etrian Odyssey III, Okamiden, Dragon Quest IX Last DS Game I beat: Radiant Historia

Wii Games Now Playing  Super Mario Galaxy 2, Arc Rise Fantasia  Wii  Games unopened  Little King's Story, Sonic Colors, Silent Hill Shattered Memories Last Wii Game I beat: Sin & Punishment 2

If it was Versus day 1...

I own both a PS3 and a 360... and guess what? not getting FFXIII for neither of them, no game is worth waiting 5 years In my opinion, i hate that, Square acts as if there the grand epic of epic of all JRPG makers, and i dislike pride.

Ugh, this thread again. Since I can't find the other thread just like it to report it I'll guess I'll answer.

If I get the game (waiting on reviews) I'll likely get the 360 version unless the PS3 version is somehow better.

I'm assuming they will be both more or less the same, not including number of discs and sound, neither of which I care about.

I'll be getting the superior version which is the PS3. Getting the 360 version would be like getting The Orange Box for the PS3. If you have a 360 you get Orange Box for that and for Final Fantasy XIII you get it for PS3. But if all else fails Orange Box for the PS3 is no where near as bad as it was made out to be and FF13 will be as close as possible to equal with the PS3 version. However it's basically made for the PS3 so it will not be equal.

Around the Network

I will get it for the 360 because I just like it when I get something from achievements.

Horrorfest said:

I'll be getting the superior version which is the PS3. Getting the 360 version would be like getting The Orange Box for the PS3. If you have a 360 you get Orange Box for that and for Final Fantasy XIII you get it for PS3. But if all else fails Orange Box for the PS3 is no where near as bad as it was made out to be and FF13 will be as close as possible to equal with the PS3 version. However it's basically made for the PS3 so it will not be equal.

*sigh*

The thing about the PS3 version of Orange Box is that it was developed by a different team completely. Final Fantasy XIII is being ported by the same team, so the quality will be much closer to the "superior version". If anything it will turn out like Tekken 6 where the PS3 version was shafted to bring the 360 version up to par 

dsister44 said:
Horrorfest said:

*sigh*

The thing about the PS3 version of Orange Box is that it was developed by a different team completely. Final Fantasy XIII is being ported by the same team, so the quality will be much closer to the "superior version". If anything it will turn out like Tekken 6 where the PS3 version was shafted to bring the 360 version up to par 

I started writing a post in reply to his but then I realized it's pretty pointless to argue with some people.

PS3.

Vanille would sex my room up so much that the sheer amount of heat exuded from both myself and my components could only be withstood by TEH C3LL.

dsister44 said:
Andysw said:
Funny how microsoft made a blind statement a couple of months back about final fantasy XIII would sell more on the xbox 360 than on the playstation 3.

They said that? When? Link Please!

Here is your link.....

http://www.neowin.net/news/gamers/09/03/22/microsoft-final-fantasy-xiii-will-sell-more-on-360

I thought it was a hilarious statement.

Odd. Future. Wolf. Gang. Kill. Em. All. OFWGKTA Don't give a fuck!

Fuck Steve Harvey. FREE EARL!

Final Fantasy Versus XIII will be the GREATEST game EVER made!!!

I'd take a bullet for Square-Enix!